Package Picking

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
What do you guys think about walking around with a cuckmask on at 7-9am, maybe midday with a giant ass backpack and taking packages from doorsteps while the wagies are at work/school? Could be a good money making scheme for a poor sod NEET like me.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I saw an Amazon package left on a doorstep the other day and was wondering if it's worth doing this but it was around the corner from my house and I had my dog. I never really see packages left on doorsteps, surprised me. I'm guessing most of the stuff you get will be pretty much worthless, not worth the risk imo

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
people will start doing it - it is the part of the ongoing rift between the blessed and the crippled

the inflation in the sex distribution will also occur in the money distribution

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
What do you guys think about walking around with a cuckmask on at 7-9am, maybe midday with a giant ass backpack and taking packages from doorsteps while the wagies are at work/school? Could be a good money making scheme for a poor sod NEET like me.
i had to reread this lmao

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
YEAH, being a porch pirate is VERY uncool. I take things for free ALL the time, but ONLY from companies, corporations, restaurants, etc.. I never take from INDIVIDUALS! Thats my principle.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
YEAH, being a porch pirate is VERY uncool. I take things for free ALL the time, but ONLY from companies, corporations, restaurants, etc.. I never take from INDIVIDUALS! Thats my principle.
if you steal a package from someone's porch the company refunds the money or sends a replacement. so you're still stealing from a corporation or company.

Last edited:
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I know you’re jk op but it’s a bad idea doing crime for money. It’s better to do poker because with crime you’re gambling life.

I wish all my neets and wcs on here a merry Christmas

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
if you steal a package from someone's porch the company refunds the money or sends a replacement. so you're still stealing from a corporation or company.
I have my rules and principles. What about the individual expecting their package? Could be a family heirloom, or something they REALLY wanted right then, and some things CANT be replaced. And the ones that can could take weeks for them to apply for a reissue, and in the meantime they suffer waiting for their item. NOPE. Im very anti-porch pirating! However, go get some free stuff from the stores, and Ill be the first one cheering you on!

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Last year I caught one at gunpoint on my doorstep, I was so close to catching a murder charge. Know what you're getting into and be wary.
no guns in the UK :feelskek:

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
whay
earning thru playing online poker?
Kinda, in certain states you can compete and win money in poker as prizes. It’s kinda what a lot of bars do. I use to gamble alot in arm wrestling. Now I make money neetbuxxing but also I literally budget maxx to where I don’t even use a lot of power. The trick is minimalism really helps with the bills

Activity
So far there's no one here