Serious @Pale God encounters his blonde oneitis

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
pajeets are lowkey low inhinib and have zero anxiety ffs. mogs me
I‘m just imagining the same event that happened to me last Thursday happening to the average Indian guy. He wouldn’t have gotten any eye contact or even her playing with her hair but he would have had low inhibition and just talked to her or followed her home. Predator mindset mogs me on that day that I was actually too anxious to just approach her even though I thought she was attracted to me.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Fun fact: I had two blonde oneitises before already. One in grade school from grade 1-4 and when I was 16 I encountered some anorexic girl for like a week and I pretended to be anorexic too. I actually cried after I hadn‘t mustered up the courage to ask them out and I saw them for the last time.

Last edited:
despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
I‘m just imagining the same event that happened to me last Thursday happening to the average Indian guy. He wouldn’t have gotten any eye contact or even her playing with her hair but he would have had low inhibition and just talked to her or followed her home. Predator mindset mogs me on that day that I was actually too anxious to just approach her even though I thought she was attracted to me.
Imagine you have pajeet brain but your same looks. Super human

Activity
So far there's no one here