People have every right to be racist

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's there God given right. I am personally a white nationalist. Who also wants other races to thrive. But not at my fellow whites expense. I'm against affirmative action. Holding back another man who has better qualifications because he's not Black is the definition of racist. The best man deserves the job no matter what the color of his skin. But Being racist against your own race is the most heinous thing you can be.

Libtards got it all twisted inverting racism. I will not be fooled and yes I have four percent American Indian going back centuries. What can I say I'm an ameriamut. But I've never been apart of an Indian tribe however I wouldn't mind maybe i could fire dance max.

Any way you get my point

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
It's there God given right. I am personally a white nationalist. Who also wants other races to thrive. But not at my fellow whites expense. I'm against affirmative action. Holding back another man who has better qualifications because he's not Black is the definition of racist. The best man deserves the job no matter what the color of his skin. But Being racist against your own race is the most heinous thing you can be.

Libtards got it all twisted inverting racism. I will not be fooled and yes I have four percent American Indian going back centuries. What can I say I'm an ameriamut. But I've never been apart of an Indian tribe however I wouldn't mind maybe i could fire dance max.

Any way you get my point
4 % american indian

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
1286ed07-011c-4e8d-a1a0-534e5b7cd6cb.png

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
I told neetgod his grandkids could look like this if he lets me tap his daughter
View attachment 48523

But he's greedy and said he won't settle for less than this amount of caucasain
View attachment 48524

He said he'd never let a shitskin tap his daughter. Even if he was a gentleman and a millionaire.
Race-mixing is literally, unironically degenerate (corrupts a pure phenotype) and a hapa needs to breed with racially pure specimens from EITHER parent's race for 4 generations to cleanse away the characteristics from the other parent :feelseye:
Professor Horowitz also cited the well-known rule in animal husbandry that if a hybrid and its descendants are bred with pure specimens of one of the component races, the heredity from the other race will be bred out in four generations. If he believes that rule applicable to Jewish-Aryan hybrids and to cover mental as well as physical characteristics, his view contradicts the later work by Dr. Alfred Nossig, which I have so often cited. Dr. Nossig was certain that even the slightest taint of Jewish blood was would pervert the minds of Aryan descendants through many generations.(1)

(1) Integrales Judentum (Berlin-New York, 1922), p.76: “Erst neuere Forscher wagen es, auf die, frueheren Generationen so unbequehme Tatsache hinzuweisen: das Halbjudentum sei so verbreitet, dass es beinahe als Merkmal der Kulturvoelker betrachtet werden muss… Ein einziges judisches Bluttroepfchen beeinflusst die Physionomie ganzer familien noch durch eine lange Reihe von Generationen. Es bedwirkt die Befeuerung ihrer Gehirnganglien und impraegniert diesen Geschlechtern vielfach den juedischen Drang zur Entwicklung zur sozialen Gerchetigkeit, zur Voelkerannaeherung.” If Dr. Nossig is right, our race will perish from an acute case of blood-poisoning.
Revilo P. Oliver, Liberty Bell magazine, June 1985. https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/a-rare-booklet/
^worth reading the above article in full

Ever noticed that countries with high degrees of race-mixing are hopeless shitholes?
1) Central Asian Wherethefuckistans, which populations are the descendants of either Mongoloid rapist hordes tupping Slavesses (AMWF) OR Caucasoid nomads + BWC-loving chinkesses (WMAF)
2) East European/Slavic countries, which bore the brunt of Mudslime invasions into Europe through the centuries (and assimilated the AMWF rapespawn that accompany such incursions) and it shows
3) Middle East, North Africa and Asia Minor (including Turkey, which is most emphatically not part of the EU), the Arabs and Ottomans were into the "white slave" trade bigly for centuries, kidnapping both Slavic peasant boys (to groom into jannisaries and civil servants) and peasant Slavesses (to sell as harem concubines to Mudslimes lusting after snowbunny flesh). These Semitic-Slavic mutts are the biggest troublemakers in the world, be they in their own countries (Afghanistan, Iraq, and other target practice grounds for the US Army) or as a diaspora (Ashkenazi Judeo-Semites aka kikes):feelseye:
4) the entire continent of Latin America because the Spaniard conquistadors couldn't keep it in their pants unlike the Anglo-Saxon and Dutch colonialists
5) the Philippines for the same reason mentioned above (randy spics), their country is a joke even by SEA standards and pinoy foids are notorious for being whores for sexpats

Last edited:
AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Race-mixing is literally, unironically degenerate (corrupts a pure phenotype) and a hapa needs to breed with racially pure specimens from EITHER parent's race for 4 generations to cleanse away the characteristics from the other parent :feelseye:

Revilo P. Oliver, Liberty Bell magazine, June 1985. https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/a-rare-booklet/
^worth reading the above article in full

Ever noticed that countries with high degrees of race-mixing are hopeless shitholes?
1) Central Asian Wherethefuckistans, which populations are the descendants of either Mongoloid rapist hordes tupping Slavesses (AMWF) OR Caucasoid nomads + BWC-loving chinkesses (WMAF)
2) East European/Slavic countries, which bore the brunt of Mudslime invasions into Europe through the centuries (and assimilated the AMWF rapespawn that accompany such incursions) and it shows
3) Middle East, North Africa and Asia Minor (including Turkey, which is most emphatically not part of the EU), the Arabs and Ottomans were into the "white slave" trade bigly for centuries, kidnapping both Slavic peasant boys (to groom into jannisaries and civil servants) and peasant Slavesses (to sell as harem concubines to Mudslimes lusting after snowbunny flesh). These Semitic-Slavic mutts are the biggest troublemakers in the world, be they in their own countries (Afghanistan, Iraq, and other target practice grounds for the US Army) or as a diaspora (Ashkenazi Judeo-Semites aka kikes):feelseye:
4) the entire continent of Latin America because the Spaniard conquistadors couldn't keep it in their pants unlike the Anglo-Saxon and Dutch colonialists
5) the Philippines for the same reason mentioned above (randy spics), their country is a joke even by SEA standards and pinoy foids are notorious for being whores for sexpats
water rly. race mixing wont make country shithole, its not for them to decide, but it makes genes stronger and more beautiful, just like slavs and especially turkish people

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Daily reminder that "racism" is a smear tactic used by Trotsky and as a concept never had any validity.

Nobody ever knew what "racism" means and nobody should care about it.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
by the way I dont like racism...

I think at some point people started to identify with the label and they started to hate other races. But its a thing I really dont like. The subversion was to tell us that supporting your own group is "bad"... but if you go out and hate other people for reasons of race I think you are playing the role they would love to see you playing.

Activity
So far there's no one here