People love mentally destroying ugly people

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
Things I have noticed so far :

1- Bullies in school. Self explanatory.

2- Even if they are kind people, women act like you are a ghost to them.

3-humble bragging chads intentionally annoy you even in safe spaces, like here.

4- cruelty towards incel and virgin groups. In a world where diversity is given this much importance, its hypocrite. Imagine a world where low iq illegal potential rapist immigrants have more defendants then an incel.

5- Your achievements could go unnoticed if you are ugly.

6- Even your “friends” insult you in a slightest disagreement.

7- have you guys seen new romeo and juliet thing? People are cruel towards the black woman which is because of woke etc but I have seen women and people with lgbt flags defending this casting and woman. Gays and women are the groups that care about the looks the MOST. Its funny how hypocrite they are.

Its not fair but its life. What is more annoying is that normies never see the hypocrisy. Especially women are extremely cruel and hypocrite when it comes to relationships and looks. They are not aware of what they truly want. They say one thing and do the other.

Last edited:
RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
Things I have noticed so far
Things normies have noticed: ugly people have ugly souls

M

MongoloidJoe

Slow life history strategist
Jul 28, 2023
I do it too to less attractive people
But I only grimace at them
Don't try to confront them
Even in the subhumans there are even more lower subhuman ppl lol

lünin7

lünin7

Israelite bud blud ✡︎
May 27, 2023
Being ugly is the worst thing that can happen to a human male
When I was younger I was ugly and as a result I would get brutalized by lots of people growing up. Thankfully my puberty and my diet somewhat saved my face from looking worse but I still have demons in my head from when I was less attractive.

People would call me ugly straight to my face

Last edited:
despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
This is an old theory that has no scientific value anymore. People used to believe that you could find potential criminals by their physiognomy. This has been proven wrong.

How many times we have seen good looking criminals have fans all around the world? People just dont care.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
This is an old theory that has no scientific value anymore. People used to believe that you could find potential criminals by their physiognomy. This has been proven wrong.
Can you link a study? Not disagreeing with you but want to know more

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023

How many times we have seen good looking criminals have fans all around the world? People just dont care.
Physiognomy is a field of study in itself, while common language uses it as a synonym for "face". That's two different words - physiognomy one and physigionomy two. What you are refering to is a different subject altogether and it goes by the name phrenology.

Proofs to the contrary are heavily politized, the Soviets ran a film "Ordinary fascism" where they staged on-screen experiments, "this man is a criminal does he look ugly to you". That's how they disproved physiognomy. Not very scientific, is it. It's ideology.

Looksmaxxers have memed "halo effect" and "failo effect" into reality and here's your first baby proof - physigonomy reflexes haunt you. If you start acting like a rabid animal before a bear, play dead, it will get scared af and run away. A BEAR. Even he knows something fucky is going on.

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
Can you link a study? Not disagreeing with you but want to know more
As RNT said I have made a mistake. You can search Cesare Lombroso’s Criminal Man Theory, if you wanna know what i was referring to.

Last edited:
despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
Physiognomy is a field of study in itself, while common language uses it as a synonym for "face". That's two different words - physiognomy one and physigionomy two. What you are refering to is a different subject altogether and it goes by the name phrenology.

Proofs to the contrary are heavily politized, the Soviets ran a film "Ordinary fascism" where they staged on-screen experiments, "this man is a criminal does he look ugly to you". That's how they disproved physiognomy. Not very scientific, is it. It's ideology.

Looksmaxxers have memed "halo effect" and "failo effect" into reality and here's your first baby proof - physigonomy reflexes haunt you. If you start acting like a rabid animal before a bear, play dead, it will get scared af and run away. A BEAR. Even he knows something fucky is going on.
You are right, I misunderstood and was confused. I was referring to a criminology related study I have read while ago.

Gurcel316

Gurcel316

Khazarcel
Apr 9, 2024
I think that actual ancient physiognomy only helps you gather a person's temperament (melancholic, phlegmatic, etc.). There isn't a particularly 'ugly' 'bad' physiognomy, because every human is a complexion of good and bad characteristics and qualities.

I do not think there is a particularly ugly soul, but there can be a human who is more prone to anger, a human who is more or less intelligent, someone who is kinder versus someone who is more austere, etc.

But even according to ancient physiognomy an uggo truecel is not inherently 'bad'. The geometry of the face goes beyond mere ugliness and beauty, it is more about the intricate proportionalities, tensions and temperaments of psychic charge in the head.

• +1
Reactions: RNT
RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
I think that actual ancient physiognomy only helps you gather a person's temperament (melancholic, phlegmatic, etc.). There isn't a particularly 'ugly' 'bad' physiognomy, because every human is a complexion of good and bad characteristics and qualities.
Yo bro, I haven't read Homer, Sophocles or Aeschylus in years. Plato is no point of reference because that's when the weird began. I plan to re-read the Golden Ass soon, a lovely book I have good memories of.

The Greeks clearly had an appreciation for a /fit/ male form and you will find that imaginary on every far right corner of the Internet. They executed Socrates because he was both insane and ugly.

Gurcel316

Gurcel316

Khazarcel
Apr 9, 2024
Yo bro, I haven't read Homer, Sophocles or Aeschylus in years. Plato is no point of reference because that's when the weird began. I plan to re-read the Golden Ass soon, a lovely book I have good memories of.

The Greeks clearly had an appreciation for a /fit/ male form and you will find that imaginary on every far right corner of the Internet. They executed Socrates because he was both insane and ugly.
I'm not talking about platonic physiognomy, as far as it exists

RageSpike

RageSpike

Involuntary Wageslave (inslave)
Apr 25, 2024
wear a mask at all times

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Hate is a scar that can never heal
Jun 20, 2024
cuz their whole life is affected by looks as a sexual object, esp when they get old, their sole purpose is to look pretty for powerful men

for men it only really effects dating,

height is far more important for success in general.
This is retarded. Studies show the opposite. Men are less likely to be hired if they're ugly and more likely to be hired if they're attractive. Meanwhile women are less like to be hired if they're attractive and more likely to be hired if they're ugly. Ugly women earn more than the average women because women in hr discriminate against women they're jealous of. https://www.livescience.com/9038-attractive-women-hired.html

Ugly men have it worse in every single way
less likely to hired
• less likely to be promoted
• 0 romantic possibilities
• more likely to get a higher prison sentence

Activity
So far there's no one here