Discussion Personal Neet Coach

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Love Blah Blah
Sep 11, 2021
You’re a mess, you realize you need to change your ways and get your life together. Master seeing one of his users needing help will let you pick one users to become your personal life coach, who will help you physically, mentally, academically, and perhaps also help finding you a girlfriend. Who will you pick?
IMG 1755

I’ll pick @KARENIN, he’s high iq Asian Aryan who will help me in my school work and he has female friends so I’m sure he wouldn’t have problems introducing me to some. Although I’m not sure how he does with physical activity, he’s probably healthy given most Asians are.

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
academically
Is this for getting out of neetdom? I really wish you could be a little bit more based
I think theres only two correct answers me and @Lain
Some of the the former users seem like a good choice if you are like me and think some of them they feel like this place is for losers and now they are successful neets arent coming back

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
@Lain seems to know how permaneet off government aid and other niche moneymaxes and still live a high quality of life if I was ever at rock bottom homeless then him easy.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
I never said that. Why do you like making me look gay when you are the one who talks about wanting to pull my hair and fucking me?
ur the one who wants to kiss me

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
I never said that. Why do you like making me look gay when you are the one who talks about wanting to pull my hair and fucking me?
@Disorder he was talking about sniffing old mens balls in tel aviv and getting his drivers license while high right?

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
You're illiterate...

"High as balls" doesn't mean "High on balls"

You're just trying to insert your faggotry into my messages.

And you asked for a kiss, so I gave you one. I don't see the point you are trying to prove here.
no its archaic for high on balls
right @Disorder ?

Activity
So far there's no one here