Discussion Personality Switch

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Y Maullaré Por Ti
Sep 11, 2021
Do you feel like life would’ve been better if you had an entirely different personality, like if you’re socially anxious or shy, would your life improve if you were more extroverted and outgoing??
IMG 0274

I think that’s half of the case for me. In my early years I was very shy and reserved some kids thought I couldn’t even speak, even when they tried talking to me or invited me to something I would still be quiet. I’m sure if I was out going I wouldn’t ever have felt isolated my early years. Later on in high school I got better and began socializing but I feel like I could never understand normies on a deep level. I sometimes do wish I was super extroverted

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
>has a cosplayer gf

LGBT faggots are so weird man, they see this random show with no romance, just friends doing something together, and they decide to make them all perverted homosexuals like them
Fucking freaks

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
>has a cosplayer gf

LGBT faggots are so weird man, they see this random show with no romance, just friends doing something together, and they decide to make them all perverted homosexuals like them
Fucking freaks
LGBT subhumans needing representation in every medium when theres many already out there curated to them.
If you project your sexual perversions onto characters you’re not a fan of the series. Period.

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
LGBT subhumans needing representation in every medium when theres many already out there curated to them.
If you project your sexual perversions onto characters you’re not a fan of the series. Period.
It’s because they’re genuine pedos and freaks who can’t understand not everything is about their degenerate sexual urges lol. Niggas will literally call gon and killua gay when they’re 11 year olds lol. People act like killua is gay because he values gon a lot without realizing gon is literally the first friend his age he’s had after 11 years of isolation and they’ve traveled the world risking their lives together

fries

fries

Menu de Smaug chez Denny's
Apr 20, 2024
You can always tell if the drawslave isn't even northeast asian, anime going global was a mistake

Activity
So far there's no one here