Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
07e6d942371b745de0c826b8162061e8.gif

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Nah idc im just worried my hapa brocel turned into a glownigger because of @Lain
He's really worried @Cretin still hasn't forgiven his past autistic high t chad mog rants. This new gf bs is weakening him now that he's vulnerable it's the perfect time to strike he's afraid of the great doxxing arc 2.0 led by none other than disorder himself. Next, on neets.me drama.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
He's really worried @Cretin still hasn't forgiven his past autistic high t chad mog rants. This new gf bs is weakening him now that he's vulnerable it's the perfect time to strike he's afraid of the great doxxing arc 2.0 led by none other than disorder himself. Next, on neets.me drama.
I know @Disorder longer then any of you abused dogs on here i even have his Snapchat i never doxxed him and never Will he can dox my girl if he wants to IDC

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
Nah I won't stoop to neetgods level and dox. Tbh idc that much about atila bragging it's just jokes at the end of the day

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I know @Disorder longer then any of you abused dogs on here i even have his Snapchat i never doxxed him and never Will he can dox my girl if he wants to IDC
I never said you would dox him
Nah I won't stoop to neetgods level and dox. Tbh idc that much about atila bragging it's just jokes at the end of the day
Virtous and mature. Still incel tho have you tried working on your personality?

Activity
So far there's no one here