Discussion Pre & Post-sex with bull

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
My favorite part when my gf fucks her bull isnt exactly when they are fucking it is before and after.

Before: She is usually all dressed up and I see her get all ready. She doesnt even let me touch her. In fact sometimes ill try and she will just look me into my eyes and firmly say no. She will dress up in lingerie or something sexy. When she greats the bull and they kiss when he walks in. Just seeing all that even when he takes his hand and takes him into the room. He like slaps her ass. They go into the room while I am outside in the living room. I often peep in but dont stay throughout ever. They wouldnt even let me probably.

After: He almost always cums inside of her. After this he never pulls out right away. My gf loves the feeling and WILL WRAP HER LEGS aroudn him since hes so big semi soft too. So he jsut stays inside of her until he either gets hard again and fucks her. But during that time they kiss and she is still moaning. After she always cleans up his dick with her mouth and tells me to go get water for them. I come back to my gf literally licking all the cum off his dick. and she is often just stroking him and playing with his balls. She does this while kissing him and running her hands all over his body. They are so close with their bodies touching and its crazy. I usually just leave some water at this point until she tells me to leave.

I wanted to know if anyone else also experiences or enjoys this part the most.

Activity
So far there's no one here