Success Pussy free guaranteed

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
My wife admitted the other day that she never wanted to fuck me and is happy that she doesn’t have to anymore. We’ve been pussy free for a few months now and she has made it clear that I won’t be in her ever again. We’re in our 30s and I can’t wait to see what the future holds. We’re in the process of finding her a boyfriend and I honestly can’t get over how much noticeably happier she has been over the last month. Says she can’t wait to have a real man. We are closer now than we’ve been. It’s amazing what being pussy free can do

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
bring your wife to the neets.me meetup

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My wife admitted the other day that she never wanted to fuck me and is happy that she doesn’t have to anymore. We’ve been pussy free for a few months now and she has made it clear that I won’t be in her ever again. We’re in our 30s and I can’t wait to see what the future holds. We’re in the process of finding her a boyfriend and I honestly can’t get over how much noticeably happier she has been over the last month. Says she can’t wait to have a real man. We are closer now than we’ve been. It’s amazing what being pussy free can do
Was this your first cuckold thread :feelslol: I'm so proud of you. :feelskek: but why do you have the green light :feelsdamn: when I get a ban:feelsdumb:

Activity
So far there's no one here