˃ Put Female guards in prision

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
Another foid jail guard was caught having erotic conversations with an inmate. :clown::clown::clown:

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
If only a foid prison guard fucked this based elegant Anglo gentleman and smuggled out his cum to donate to sperm banks :feelsmmm:
20230602 042323

He was jailed for owning a book under a bullshit terrorism law ((Anthony Bliar)) created. https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../oliver-bel-salford-manchester-court-20652704
A Cambridge graduate was branded 'arrogant' and 'highly manipulative' as he was jailed for a terrorism offence.

Oliver Bel, 24, has been locked up for two years after he was found to have the 'anarchist cookbook', which contains instructions on how to make a bomb.

Bel also posted racist hate online, where he sympathised with the Nazis and made anti-Semitic comments.

He also described homosexuality as 'perverse' and in a WhatsApp chat said 'kill all n******'.

On Facebook, Bel said he felt like going 'on a spree'.
"The real worry in your case was that your conduct might have the effect of encouraging others of extreme mindset to take an extreme course," Judge Alan Conrad QC told Manchester Crown Court.
The judge claimed that Bel, who has been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, can 'exploit' his condition 'when it suits' and described him as 'highly manipulative'.

Bel refused to wear a face mask in line with coronavirus rules at the start of his trial, but complied after the judge said he may withdraw his bail and remand him in custody.

He had said it was his 'human right' not to wear a mask, then claimed wearing one would affect his health.

"Photographs recovered from your phone showed you wearing a Nazi type mask quite happily," the judge said.

"All of this shows that you are an arrogant young man, who was trying to assert his authority on the court, and believes that he is superior to others."
Bel, who graduated from Cambridge University's Pembroke College after reading mathematics, was found guilty of possessing a document containing information useful to terrorism after a trial.

"Your pronouncements were abhorrent to all right-thinking people, as were the vile messages that you kept on your mobile telephone, a device that you did not want the police to have and deceitfully attempted to conceal," the judge said.

"I emphasise that I am not punishing you for your political views, which, however repellent, were views that you are entitled to hold, provided that the line into criminality is not crossed.

"I observe, however, that it is profoundly dispiriting to see a young man such as yourself, blessed with high intelligence, whose heart is filled with so much hatred for all manner of people who have done you no harm and who pose no threat to you."
After he was revealed to be the author of posts leaked from the far-right Iron March website, police went to his home in Salford.

In one post, Bel had described Jews as 'parasites' and said 'extermination is the best option' for them'.

During a search of the property, Bel told officers he had the anarchist cookbook.

It was found that he had been in contact with like minded people including Alex Davies, the founder the banned neo-Nazi group National Action.

At last month's trial, Bel claimed he had the document for academic research.

His barrister Abigail Bright had appealed for Bel to be spared jail, but the judge said the case was too serious.

The court was told the probation service found he had a 'complete lack of understanding' of the seriousness of his actions.

"Sadly the signs do no bode well at the moment for your rehabilitation," Judge Conrad said.

Bel, of Eccles Old Road, received a two year sentence, with an additional one year on licence.

Following the hearing, Superintendent Will Chatterton, Counter Terrorism Policing North West, said: "Although Bel pleaded not guilty to the charges, the evidence presented to the court by the investigations team lead to him being jailed and I hope this shows the determination we have to eradicate this type of extremely dangerous terrorist activity.

"We are committed to bringing anyone who poses a risk to our communities to justice and I would urge the public to report any concerns they have of suspicious behaviour to us straight away.

"Reporting won’t ruin lives, but it could save them."
Many such cases, I've also read in the news (will try to dig up the article) that another guy was jailed under the same (((law))) for downloading a Mega repository containing bomb manuals even though he had already deleted everything weeks before the police arrested him.
@Rebbington @SoupaSilva @uglyboi1

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
If only a foid prison guard fucked this based elegant Anglo gentleman and smuggled out his cum to donate to sperm banks :feelsmmm:
View attachment 72224
He was jailed for owning a book under a bullshit terrorism law ((Anthony Bliar)) created. https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../oliver-bel-salford-manchester-court-20652704

Many such cases, I've also read in the news (will try to dig up the article) that another guy was jailed under the same (((law))) for downloading a Mega repository containing bomb manuals even though he had already deleted everything weeks before the police arrested him.
That's fucked up. So what's to stop someone from planting some book on your laptop and arresting you? This is the new sprinkling of cocaine.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
That's fucked up. So what's to stop someone from planting some book on your laptop and arresting you? This is the new sprinkling of cocaine.
Yes. It effectually enables the Crown Prosecution service to jail you for any edgy remarks you say online, if you've ever Googled and/or saved a PDF of a bomb-making manual.
The case I was looking for was that of Ben John.
>Lincolnshire Police had to carry out a forensic examination of his hard drives because they had been wiped by John, of Addison Drive, Lincoln, a month before the raid. https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...hite-supremacist-sentenced-read-pride-5853738
At first, he was given a suspended sentence by a well-meaning Anglo judge, but a kiked ""charity"" (((Hope Not Hate))) kvetched and appealed to the Attorney General, a member of the Tory government, to overturn the first judgment and try him AGAIN for the same crime just to send him to jail. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-years-suspended-sentence-ruled-unlawful.html

Last edited:
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
View attachment 72224

Yeah cops are retarded i am still under investigation its insane

Activity
So far there's no one here