Serious questions for wageslavecels

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
The kinda jobs I've worked never really cared too much about that stuff.
Mr bean

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
no, too risky, wagecucking is my only option to pay my bills (for now),
also i'm a very docile and conforming wagecuck, i act like a little pathetic cuck bitch in front of my boss and HR
but planning to liberate myself from it in the future, once i accumulate enough shekels and move back to curryland

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
no, too risky, wagecucking is my only option to pay my bills (for now),
also i'm a very docile and conforming wagecuck, i act like a little pathetic cuck bitch in front of my boss and HR
but planning to liberate myself from it in the future, once i accumulate enough shekels and move back to curryland
It’s not risky. A huge number of people do it and never get caught.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
The last time I tried working (maybe 2018?) it was night shift for a hotel. I had on my resume that I worked several years at a resort and completely bullshitted, the entire resume was fake. I saw on Indeed they were hiring, I sent in this fake resume, then the next day I called and asked if the hiring manager saw my resume. The manager looks it over, tells me to come in the next day for an interview and at the interview I bullshit as if I worked at a resort. I was hired :feelsok: maybe 2 hours into the shift I walked out without explanation :feelslol:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
No, was always very good with writing resumes. My useless uni degree got me my current job. In reality I have barely any skills in my current field. It’s shocking that they haven’t fired me yet because I’m kinda frauding my way through every work day. Seems like I lucked out just once in my life.

Activity
So far there's no one here