Serious Random anime challenge

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Go to https://zoro.to/home , click the random button until you get an anime that fulfills these requirements
- Haven't seen it
- Is 12-24 eps long
- Is first season (Optional - If you get other season you can watch 1st season instead, leaving that to you)

Finish it and report back here. Maybe we will find some hidden gems.
This is what I got.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I wish I hadn't ignored my MAL list for a few years. Got lazy and didn't introduce anything. And when I did introduce something, I didn't think too much about the ratings.

So many series I don't even remember the name of that I did watch, but I have no trace of.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
IMG 20230221 174924

"Seiichi Hiiragi is an ugly, revolting, dirty, smelly fatass"—these are the insults hurled at him one after another about his appearance. Such was Seiichi's miserable school life. One day, a voice claiming to be a God announced over the public address system to prepare to be transported to another world. The entire school, including Seiichi, were sent to a fantasy world featuring game-like elements such as levels, stats, and skills. However, the God still had preparations to complete for the transfer, and would send them over as soon as the hero summoning ritual was ready. The classes all formed groups to wait for the transfer, but Seiichi alone was excluded, and as such was summoned to a different area. After being transported, the first thing Seiichi ate was the "Fruit of Evolution," which would come to greatly change his life... This story follows Seiichi from being bullied by his classmates, neglected as a companion, to his hard work, positive attitude, and surviving in this new world. As a result, he becomes one of the champions before he knows it

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
IMG 20230221 175224

A hundred years after catastrophic shifts in tectonic plates caused most of its area to submerge, Japan now thrives as a maritime nation. High functioning cities line the coasts of Japan, and well developed sea routes are defended by specialized naval ships. The marine industry is flourishing, and young girls are eager to join the Blue Mermaids—highly skilled women who devote their lives to protecting the seas. After some time apart, childhood friends Akeno Misaki and Moeka China are reunited at Yokosuka Girls' Marine High School. Here they are joined by others who share their dream of becoming Blue Mermaids. Soon, training exercises commence, with Akeno and Moeka being put in charge of their own ships and crew. Everything is progressing smoothly for Akeno as she settles into her role as captain and builds camaraderie between her fellow crew members aboard the Harekaze, a destroyer ship. However, unexpected engine and navigation failures soon leave their ship stranded and the crew in danger. High School Fleet follows the Harekaze's valiant crew as they navigate treacherous waters and other obstacles on their quest to become fully fledged Blue Mermaids.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
IMG 20230221 175533

The story takes place in Tokyo in 2018, where normal humans and those who can use magic coexist. As a result, there are laws against using magic, and a "magic courtroom" exists to preside over lawsuits regarding magic use. In these cases, "Benmashi" or wizard barristers defend those who use magic. The anime follows Cecil, the youngest Benmashi in history, and her associates as they defend clients in these cases. ( @Fabio ) smth tells me you"ll like it

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 63728
View attachment 63729
A hundred years after catastrophic shifts in tectonic plates caused most of its area to submerge, Japan now thrives as a maritime nation. High functioning cities line the coasts of Japan, and well developed sea routes are defended by specialized naval ships. The marine industry is flourishing, and young girls are eager to join the Blue Mermaids—highly skilled women who devote their lives to protecting the seas. After some time apart, childhood friends Akeno Misaki and Moeka China are reunited at Yokosuka Girls' Marine High School. Here they are joined by others who share their dream of becoming Blue Mermaids. Soon, training exercises commence, with Akeno and Moeka being put in charge of their own ships and crew. Everything is progressing smoothly for Akeno as she settles into her role as captain and builds camaraderie between her fellow crew members aboard the Harekaze, a destroyer ship. However, unexpected engine and navigation failures soon leave their ship stranded and the crew in danger. High School Fleet follows the Harekaze's valiant crew as they navigate treacherous waters and other obstacles on their quest to become fully fledged Blue Mermaids.
View attachment 63730
The story takes place in Tokyo in 2018, where normal humans and those who can use magic coexist. As a result, there are laws against using magic, and a "magic courtroom" exists to preside over lawsuits regarding magic use. In these cases, "Benmashi" or wizard barristers defend those who use magic. The anime follows Cecil, the youngest Benmashi in history, and her associates as they defend clients in these cases. ( @Fabio ) smth tells me you"ll like it
You have to watch the first one you rolled.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
"transfer student and club member who shares Toono's predicament. While the first years in the club struggle with their sticky dilemma, the club collectively has to deal with sex, secrets, and even stalkers! [Written by MAL Rewrite]"
View attachment 63732
zoro.to random my ass, mossad fabio knows...it's a spyware site, doesn't ''recomend" at random, weebcels can't take a break

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Go to https://zoro.to/home , click the random button until you get an anime that fulfills these requirements
- Haven't seen it
- Is 12-24 eps long
- Is first season (Optional - If you get other season you can watch 1st season instead, leaving that to you)

Finish it and report back here. Maybe we will find some hidden gems.
This is what I got.
View attachment 63723
>sekirei

Damn, I remember this anime.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Pretty bad, glad the episodes were 12min so I finished it quickly. You can find enjoyment in it if you don't take it too seriously (I laughed a couple times), but just boring harem stuff
Congratulations on being first one to complete the challenge.
3b6.jpg

Still slowly watching mine.

Activity
So far there's no one here