Depression rate this online business idea

ManletGymcel

ManletGymcel

retarded subhuman
Apr 11, 2022
A website where incels and desperate men pay money to get rated by hot women.

The business model goes like that:
Women register on the website as raters ----> they set up their rating profile ----> their profile will appear on the main page ----> then incels can browse through these profiles and choose which woman they want to get rated by ----> incel pays money to the rater ----> website owners take a certain percentage of that money and the rater keeps the rest.

The website will provide a platform for women to make easy money by simply rating desperate men, which might increase its popularity since people like the idea of making money effortlessly and quickly.
It will also provide a platform where desperate men who are self-improving to attract members of the opposite sex can get to know what their favorite type of women think about them.

You can also market the business via twitch streamer thots and pay them to set up their profile on the website and tell their orbiter fans that they are offering them a rating service on that website (affiliate marketing). Just imagine the amount of losers who will flock to the website to get rated by their favorite female twitch streamer.

What do you think? Does this business have a chance of success? Will it also be sustainable on the long run?

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
it is a good idea.

Some time ago I would have hated you for your attempt to exploit incels, but after having witnessed the so called "incels" I decided they are totally unworthy and its fine to destroy them.

- cult of ecelebs
- they get the clotshot
- they play halo and counter strike
- absolute normies

Therefore I dont care about them.

I think that your idea is almost perfect. So I will add only 1 or 2 things because you already did the whole job yourself giving birth to an amazing idea. I think you should also provide a space where incels can blatantly simp for women. You could think that onlyfans or instagram already do this, but its not true. Incels really have to be treated like cattle, the more you exploit them the more success you get.

ManletGymcel

ManletGymcel

retarded subhuman
Apr 11, 2022
You can literally post your face on .org for free and get rated by the most autistically obsessed people who actually understand what makes a person attractive or not
Well. not a lot of people know about .org. Plus posting your face on .org is generally not a good idea because most people there will bully you. The online business I'm talking about will offer a more comfortable and non-toxic platform for men to get rated, not to mention the fact that they will actually get honestly rated by real women whom they find attractive, and not some narcy autists on an obscure forum.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Well. not a lot of people know about .org. Plus posting your face on .org is generally not a good idea because most people there will bully you. The online business I'm talking about will offer a more comfortable and non-toxic platform for men to get rated, not to mention the fact that they will actually get honestly rated by real women whom they find attractive, and not some narcy autists on an obscure forum.
Photofeeler already exists bro and it's free

ManletGymcel

ManletGymcel

retarded subhuman
Apr 11, 2022
Photofeeler already exists bro and it's free
You have to pay if you want to only be seen and rated by women, by default photofeeler gets you rated by both genders and gives you a final score. You have no idea who actually rated you or whether it was more men who rated you than women or vice versa. Also photofeeler does not give you the option to choose which woman you want to get rated by.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here