Recommend me books

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
smth with a good exciting storyline, would be nice if it had some cosmic horror in it too, I guess H.P Lovecraft made quite a few of those but idk what is considered his best stuff, ah ye and it shouldn't be less than 200 pages, so basically no short stories

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
81HivNenh7L.jpg

If only Hamudi left us a book, I would've recommended it here. But my second choice would be Schopenhauer. No, I haven't read it myself it seems very challenging but worth it.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I read alot of books but mostly i didnt learn anything life changing

Try reading ancient books like musashi book about stoicism didnt read it but im sure its life changing

Or maybe the dairy of marcus aurelius i didnt read much of it im lazy but it gives magical vibe like there a meaning behine the words so check it out

If u want to learn smth useful then read moonwalk with einstein its teaches about the power of memory and the ancient roots of memory palace which alter your brain and gives u superhuman memory (proven to work but the ability to rzmember pretty much everything is hard to get u need much practice and u wont benefit short term)

My fav? The legends of ren zu there alot of life lessons and techniques there turly a genius novel

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I read alot of books but mostly i didnt learn anything life changing

Try reading ancient books like musashi book about stoicism didnt read it but im sure its life changing

Or maybe the dairy of marcus aurelius i didnt read much of it im lazy but it gives magical vibe like there a meaning behine the words so check it out

If u want to learn smth useful then read moonwalk with einstein its teaches about the power of memory and the ancient roots of memory palace which alter your brain and gives u superhuman memory (proven to work but the ability to rzmember pretty much everything is hard to get u need much practice and u wont benefit short term)

My fav? The legends of ren zu there alot of life lessons and techniques there turly a genius novel
recommend me books that will make me rich :feelsLUL:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I like reading spy novels personally. Finished the whole Set series but this one was my fav
MexicoSet

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
recommend me books that will make me rich :feelsLUL:
To be rich you need stamina and ouck thats it there no secret formula try thousands times until it happens and w time u will develop sense how to get money

Kinda the same with me b w scamming

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
"The subtle art of not giving a fuck" lost the book so I didn't finish but I liked it.

Activity
So far there's no one here