Regret coming here

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
My sister was right I shouldn’t have come to this shithole my dad is Here now too but his false promises of making money together fell apart he’s a selfish cunt. I don’t even know why he wanted me to come to this shithole so bad he hasn’t given me anything in exchange for my sacrifice he just sits there in his armchair talking about religion and lecturing me all the time i prefer it when he wasn’t here and i had alone time now he watches my every move and annoys tf out of me. I succumbed and told my sister to get me out of here so I might be leaving soon my dad can stay here though also i made a stupid pact with my cousin that I would help him with his business but I don’t feel like that’s my problem he should be able to do it alone not like i gain much by being his sidekick. I guess it’s back to England for me where I atleast can rot in peace and have more chances of getting a job and sorting out my life. One last thing though what I don’t understand is why my Dad always supports me on bad decisions like this but never pulls through with his promises he is really starting to look more and more incompetent to me I can’t depend on him.

Activity
So far there's no one here