Discussion Reincarnation

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Summertime
Sep 11, 2021
Does the idea of reincarnation scares you or put you at ease, if given the choice between reincarnation and the void which would you choose.
IMG 0095

Somewhat overwhelming even if I don’t believe in it, I think I’m more fearful of the fact that I’ll forget everything about myself, and memories of the experience and people I’ve met only to start anew (dunno if it would even classify as you). Kinda like restarting a game all over again but expect it’s not even the same game, and you can’t even choose which game you’ll play. Though it’s better than an endless void I guess

G

Guest404

Fuck off
Feb 28, 2024
i would go with reincarnation only if i would be a chad and from a wealthy family

supremogolden

supremogolden

NEET
Mar 31, 2024
I strongly believe that the is void after death.
Also I would choose it over reincarnation.
I believe Buddhism is good religion, especially compare to middle east ones.
It think I would be happier if I were Buddist but unfortunately I am Atheist.

god.ly

god.ly

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Oct 12, 2023
reincarnation sounds fun, idk why niggas like @hikkikomori go like "broo you have to reject the white light reincarnation trap and ascend"
nah that sounds boring af

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
reincarnation sounds fun, idk why niggas like @hikkikomori go like "broo you have to reject the white light reincarnation trap and ascend"
nah that sounds boring af
if you want to be memory wiped and reborn as a curry go ahead boyo

id rather be a free and powerful consciousness that makes its own reality

god.ly

god.ly

Oct 12, 2023
if you want to be memory wiped and reborn as a curry go ahead boyo

id rather be a free and powerful consciousness that makes its own reality
but you never say what hapens after you dont go into the white light so i just assumed youre gonna be in some void forever
also arent the reptilians giga powerful so why cant they just force you to go in it lol why does your choice matter

god.ly

god.ly

Oct 12, 2023
hikkikomori are typing

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
but you never say what hapens after you dont go into the white light so i just assumed youre gonna be in some void forever
also arent the reptilians giga powerful so why cant they just force you to go in it lol why does your choice matter

we are literal fractals of God, infinite awareness and energy.

they can't force us because we are more powerful than they are which is why they rely so much on amnesia and deception.

if you don't go into the white light, reality becomes similar to a lucid dream.

your consciousness will expand and you will start to remember things that happened to you,

the power of thought and your mind dictates reality and you are free to explore the omniverse or make your own simulation and give it physical laws and such.

even if you were in a void you'd be able to craft any scenario and environment you want.

how do I know this? you go into the void everytime you sleep at night and then reality forms. for most people this is an unconcious process.

when you wake induced lucid dream you go into the void and literally make anything you want.

where is your conciousness when you sleep? it's similar to dying.

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023

also the reptilians are a meme lol, most of them can be erased and just need energy to survive

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
the void is a relaxing place tbh, scary at first, but ultimately peaceful. I’ve been there multiple times. It doesn’t have to be just a void either, like when you are there, you can make anything just by visualizing it.

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
Theory of Eternal Return sounds way more Intriguing then either of those choses to me

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
we are literal fractals of God, infinite awareness and energy.

they can't force us because we are more powerful than they are which is why they rely so much on amnesia and deception.
I'm sure going on racial tirades on neet forums will assist you with spiritual ascension

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
Does the idea of reincarnation scares you or put you at ease, if given the choice between reincarnation and the void which would you choose.
View attachment 111892

Somewhat overwhelming even if I don’t believe in it, I think I’m more fearful of the fact that I’ll forget everything about myself, and memories of the experience and people I’ve met only to start anew (dunno if it would even classify as you). Kinda like restarting a game all over again but expect it’s not even the same game, and you can’t even choose which game you’ll play. Though it’s better than an endless void I guess
Dnr datamining post

Activity
So far there's no one here