Comfy Reminder that the world is far more cruel than you think

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
We guys are actually very very blessed
Most people on africa are starving, if you were that one godly looking rare nigger you will be sacrificed to the nigger god or you will be sold as sex slave to some fat white lady

Except north, africa is hell so you are better than 1/7 of the world

Indians? They are naturally smelly, small and weird and they make 1.4/7 of the world at least, lets say 0.3 of them made it (probably faaar less)

You already better than 2/7 of the world
Dont look so bad now right?

We have the chinese, they are like women and they are living in mini(big) north korea, and smol. Even the rich chinese people are escaping so most of them are unlucky.. lets say 0.3 made it too

When we combine all of the poor guys above we have around 4/7 of humanity

Add poor good looking people, north korea, other femboy asian, mentally ill people.. the list is endless really even if you are good looking its not enough unless you live in good place

So yeah those chad are like 1 to 10 percent of humanity, its not your fault boyo plus most of us are actually better than the average soy so be happy you mfs

Tdlr: 6/7 of humanity should go kamikaze

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Well thats too bad but I dont consider non whites part of humanity :feelsthumb:
Aren't you a slav?
The irony
Laugh9

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Well thats too bad but I dont consider non whites part of humanity :feelsthumb:
jews do put estrogen in the food and the water of almost all white countries, with tons of chem new children born with flaws, why do you think africans are always buff? everyone have good bodies here even old men, probably same in nordic countries too

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It's impossible to truly struggle in a Western country, this is something I learned when I had a homeless stint when I was younger, there's a plethora of charities and other misc types of welfare, for example within 5 miles of my home there's around 10 different food drives that'll give me 2 weeks of food at each one. There's food stamps, which gives enough to live off, if you go to a homeless shelter they'll speed run you into getting a house and neetbux if you're fucked up or speed run you into getting a wagie job, the absolute worst scenario is living in a tent innawoods but you'd never have to starve and you could easily walk to a library and spend all day shitposting on their computers :feelsok: so long as conditions remain the same in Western society I am literally never working :feelskek: not to mention if you have a few hundred bux you can get a portable charger + portable wifi + portable AC and virtually live the exact same life you have right now

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
It's impossible to truly struggle in a Western country, this is something I learned when I had a homeless stint when I was younger, there's a plethora of charities and other misc types of welfare, for example within 5 miles of my home there's around 10 different food drives that'll give me 2 weeks of food at each one. There's food stamps, which gives enough to live off, if you go to a homeless shelter they'll speed run you into getting a house and neetbux if you're fucked up or speed run you into getting a wagie job, the absolute worst scenario is living in a tent innawoods but you'd never have to starve and you could easily walk to a library and spend all day shitposting on their computers :feelsok: so long as conditions remain the same in Western society I am literally never working :feelskek: not to mention if you have a few hundred bux you can get a portable charger + portable wifi + portable AC and virtually live the exact same life you have right now
How old were you on that homeless stint

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
jews do put estrogen in the food and the water of almost all white countries, with tons of chem new children born with flaws, why do you think africans are always buff? everyone have good bodies here even old men, probably same in nordic countries too

its just high dht + very sensetive androgen receptors

indians for example have fkd up androgens, thats why we have arm and body hair but built like subhumans

Activity
So far there's no one here