Story Sat on a bench in a public park at night....

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
that's kew. i once went to a fence enclosed beach at night, sitting by the shore and mulling some things over. some chicks hopped over the fence, and were coming towards the water and didn't see me. not wanting them to think i was a serial killer and knowing once they got closer, they couldn't help but notice me i called out and said 'hi, i'm leaving'. they noped the fuck out of there. so much of societal rules are pandering to women's sense of safety and security, which they can exaggerate at will in order to force the response they want out of you.

Gurcel316

Gurcel316

Khazarcel
Apr 9, 2024
that's kew. i once went to a fence enclosed beach at night, sitting by the shore and mulling some things over. some chicks hopped over the fence, and were coming towards the water and didn't see me. not wanting them to think i was a serial killer and knowing once they got closer, they couldn't help but notice me i called out and said 'hi, i'm leaving'. they noped the fuck out of there. so much of societal rules are pandering to women's sense of safety and security, which they can exaggerate at will in order to force the response they want out of you.
I feel you, had lots of similar experiences. Society sux

Activity
So far there's no one here