Seeing a pair of stockings when I'm outside instantly sends me into depression xD

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I'm serious, if I see a young 18+ woman in stockings I'm bummed, it ruins my whole day.:feelslol::feelslol:

Makes me sad about being a loser loner incel with no value no SMV no social circle no nothing.

Fukkkk it's been hours and I'm still thinking about what a loser I am who can't get any woman to fuck him, virgin at 27. :feelslol:

All because of a pair of stockings.

I hate going outisde. :feelsLUL:

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
nobody told you you were a piece of shit
the woman you talked to even kissed you on the cheek
cheer up!
Well actually I was told I was a debil once :feelslol::feelslol: And the two women I tried to cold approach smirked with disgust in my face and didn't even answer to my greeting, they kept walking urhurehhdslfkjsdflsjdkf fucking cunts :feelslol: :feelslol: that's non-verbally calling me a piece of shit :feelslol: and this bitch that pecked me on the cheek wasted 2+ months of my life scamming me and only met me cause I went ballistic xD

And also every woman that I see indirectly calls me a piece of shit through their body language and lack of interest in me :feelslol:

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Well actually I was told I was a debil once :feelslol::feelslol: And the two women I tried to cold approach smirked with disgust in my face and didn't even answer to my greeting, they kept walking urhurehhdslfkjsdflsjdkf fucking cunts :feelslol: :feelslol: that's non-verbally calling me a piece of shit :feelslol: and this bitch that pecked me on the cheek wasted 2+ months of my life scamming me and only met me cause I went ballistic xD

And also every woman that I see indirectly calls me a piece of shit through their body language and lack of interest in me :feelslol:
that reminds me of my own attempt cold approaching a woman. back in high school. I stalked her and said 'hello' as awkwardly as I could. That's all. Never talked to her again:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
beggars can't be choosers
Im not an incel beggar Im a chad volcelneetcel ascended super mind a new god of this universe
artworks-uQRHBxY6OvClZ7W0-TZymkQ-t500x500.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here