Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Honestly, just do this.

@IGiveUp
@Master
@Haruhi Suzumiya

>nb4 they're all shit
Is there a reason why threads aren't pinned? I mean like a logistic/storage/legal reason?
I bet it hasn't been thought about and also it'd be a lot of deciding what's worth being pinned vs what's not. There'd need to be some metric, maybe if someone was given a specific number of reacts a post they make gets pinned? But if posts get pinned, people will have to scroll past dozens and dozens of threads to get to recent threads, wouldn't they? That'd be a pain.
Or is the volume of those not high enough to consider implementing? Primarily just curious on other user's thoughts.
There was a moneymaking section for several years and there were only a few dozen threads altogether, I don't think volume matters all that much. If a section isn't used, it just gets ignored. I don't think it's a bad idea, while it's true people could effort post in cafe, if there were a dedicated place for it, people would feel an incentive to post. I think it'd have enough threads to stay alive and worth the section. If it doesn't though, I don't see the problem, it can be deleted like the moneymaking section later.

act

act

NEET
Apr 15, 2024
i dont rly know what high effort threads someone can do about neetmaxxing
A how to guide ? JFL

Activity
So far there's no one here