Share your moneymaxing fails

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
From affiliate marketing to the t-shirt print on demand business to dropshipping, to amazon FBA, Fiverr, NFT fan art :feelskek:... have you ever tried to moneymax in one specific niche and horribly failed? Did you lose lots of money and/or time?

When I was younger I tried out t-shirt selling on spreadshirt and all those sites for a few months. Complete waste of time, made asolutely zero. Holy shit I still hate myself for that.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
have you ever tried to moneymax in one specific niche and horribly failed? Did you lose lots of money and/or time?
I started building a website earlier this year. I spent a lot of time and money (500 dollars) working on it. The site failed because I relied on Google SEO. It didn't work. Google gives me less than 2 visitors per day. I was expecting to see at least 10 visitors per day by now. I will keep the site alive in case it gets some love from Google, but I don't like my chances.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I bought 1 udemy course never finished it
Was it this one?

Learn to Sew : Make Buttoned Pillow Cover & Zip Pencil Case

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Went to college to study economics and never finished my degree. A huge waste of my time and money.

I dreamed of becoming a normal office drone but that lifestyle wasn't for me :feelseye:
Good decision to quit. Wasnt for me either. Still proud of surviving more than half a year in an office job. At the end I had suicidal thoughts. Cant function at all in an office environment.
I started building a website earlier this year. I spent a lot of time and money (500 dollars) working on it. The site failed because I relied on Google SEO. It didn't work. Google gives me less than 2 visitors per day. I was expecting to see at least 10 visitors per day by now. I will keep the site alive in case it gets some love from Google, but I don't like my chances.
Even if you had the traffic you need good conversion rates. What kind of website was it? Community site, online store?

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
Good decision to quit. Wasnt for me either. Still proud of surviving more than half a year in an office job. At the end I had suicidal thoughts. Cant function at all in an office environment.

Even if you had the traffic you need good conversion rates. What kind of website was it? Community site, online store?
youre basically like me but 10 years older

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
i tried lotterymaxxing once even doing rituals for it
Its pure ragefuel when rich or relatively wealthy people win the lottery. They can just buy lots of tickets and increase their chance of winning, while we almost have to pull off satanic rituals or dance around the table doing a smoke ceremony.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
dumb play.
spend a trillion on lottery tickets and chance of winning is still close to nill.
Sure there is still a higher chance being struck by lightning that winning the lottery. But still my mom buys tickets from time to time. Not often tough. Its fun to fill them out.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
i tried to offer myself as a service for maintenance and help on computers, i went to place an ad in a municipal media and i found out that the whole sector was divided in 4 zones so with the little money i had i paid for the ad to appear in one zone because i could not afford more and the ad was not cheap, finally no one called the phone so it was a failure. this was in 2003-2004.

my parents had a house in another city and it was empty because the tenants left. there was an insulated box for ice cream, i don't know how that box was in the house and it occurred to me that i could sell ice cream in the street since nobody knew me in that city. i went to a wholesale store and bought ice cream, there were about 40 of them and i remember going out to the street with the box. the thing is that I was tremendously embarrassed and all my fears came to me, i barely made a sales shout and i did it when i saw that no one was circulating in the street, from there i told myself that i am not good for this and i gave up doing it. i ate the ice creams myself but they were so much that i took them to the yard and let them melt.

I never tried anything else, the one that hurt me the most was the first attempt.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
moneymaxxing fails? i dropped out of college my senior year a few weeks before i would have graduated when i was in a chemical engineering program at a very good university for it. i chose the wrong major, i hate the corporate world, and don't really like/connect with people. not to mention our society is dying. haven't had a friend in years and i feel like a burden on everyone around me. besides, due to some factors out of my control, i'm too immature to take on adult responsibilities. could have had a cushy well paying job too. chem e makes a lot of money.

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
moneymaxxing fails? i dropped out of college my senior year a few weeks before i would have graduated when i was in a chemical engineering program at a very good university for it. i chose the wrong major, i hate the corporate world, and don't really like/connect with people. not to mention our society is dying. haven't had a friend in years and i feel like a burden on everyone around me. besides, due to some factors out of my control, i'm too immature to take on adult responsibilities. could have had a cushy well paying job too. chem e makes a lot of money.
Sorry to hear that. Although your chemical engineering journey failed still my hats off to you. Thats not easy to study especially in a quality university like you said. You should be proud of that. Sure it sucks that it didnt work out but you probably would have quit your job in that field anyways.

Agreed its not even work itself, its connecting and dealing with people that is the biggest problem. The stress, the stupid lunch break stories, the mind games, bullying, slave-environment it sucks.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
back in 2019 i made 30$ off some desperate soy cuck after a month of trying e-whoring
More than I ever made in the whole making money online field. Will you try something like that again? Keep in mind if it worked once it will work again:feelscowboy:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
More than I ever made in the whole making money online field. Will you try something like that again? Keep in mind if it worked once it will work again:feelscowboy:
lol ewhoring after onlyfans? good luck?!

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I didn't lose any money but my nigger father lost 60k when I dropped out of college. I still wish I had gone back to lose more of his money. Young people do stupid shit what can I say.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
I used to steal parking meters down south, for the change inside. Worked great until they started installing titanium meters, I ended up breaking my tools trying to open one! Then I gave up!

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
Years ago, in my 20s my mom thought I was lying about being rejected from menial jobs so she went with me to see if I was telling the truth. She was right next to me while I was being interviewed. Needless to say it must have been an X to them. And the demoralizing whispers I got from people my age watching an adult man accompanied by his gold digging mother in the hopes of finding a job.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Dabbled in dropshipping, video editing and cryptocurrencies. I've made decent money from all, definitely mogged whatever I would make from work.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
or mayb it's more acceptable and more men would take the bait :unsure:
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Like this?:
Dabbled in dropshipping, video editing and cryptocurrencies. I've made decent money from all, definitely mogged whatever I would make from work.
I was the BEST movie/dvd bootlegger in Las Vegas! Perfect quality screeners, i created the menus, and even added previews on the disk for other movies I had! But I couldn't compete with the Mexicans who covered every few books, and I didn't speak spanish.. Also because I couldn't drive, I couldn't compete. But I was literally the best.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
How did you deal with the long shipping times (if you sourced from aliexpress)? Did you sell worldwide or within your own country? If you sold worldwide how did you deal with returns? Those things always kept me from starting dropshipping. Which sucks because I got so many products researched ready to be launched.:feelsbad:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
From affiliate marketing to the t-shirt print on demand business to dropshipping, to amazon FBA, Fiverr, NFT fan art :feelskek:... have you ever tried to moneymax in one specific niche and horribly failed? Did you lose lots of money and/or time?

When I was younger I tried out t-shirt selling on spreadshirt and all those sites for a few months. Complete waste of time, made asolutely zero. Holy shit I still hate myself for that.
I was going to start a t shirt business myself but was too broke to get it off the ground. Probably a good thing. I tried to gamble on nba games but never covered the spread lost about a 100. I tried to be a black jack and slot machine fag of course I lost all my moeny. Failed miserable at every job I ever tried like car sale, shoe retail, insurance salesman, larping as a model scout, gyme membership sales, telemarketing, grocery clerk ect you name it I've probably done it. The only job that was bearable was a food delivery driver, but even that sucks cause it wears down your car.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I was going to start a t shirt business myself but was too broke to get it off the ground. Probably a good thing. I tried to gamble on nba games but never covered the spread lost about a 100. I tried to be a black jack and slot machine fag of course I lost all my moeny. Failed miserable at every job I ever tried like car sale, shoe retail, insurance salesman, larping as a model scout, gyme membership sales, telemarketing, grocery clerk ect you name it I've probably done it. The only job that was bearable was a food delivery driver, but even that sucks cause it wears down your car.
Can relate, I suck at my job too. At first I was good at it, made a lot of sales. But somehow I got worse and worse at it as the months went by. Making mistakes, making a lot less sales. Supposed to be an easy job but it's stressing me out now since I'm not good at it anymore apparently. Plus talking to people is exhausting for me, and the job is basically chatting with people.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Can relate, I suck at my job too. At first I was good at it, made a lot of sales. But somehow I got worse and worse at it as the months went by. Making mistakes, making a lot less sales. Supposed to be an easy job but it's stressing me out now since I'm not good at it anymore apparently. Plus talking to people is exhausting for me, and the job is basically chatting with people.
tfw you get exhausted talking to your own family, jfl thinking I will have the stamina to talk with strangers.

Activity
So far there's no one here