Share your moneymaxing fails

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I was going to start a t shirt business myself but was too broke to get it off the ground. Probably a good thing. I tried to gamble on nba games but never covered the spread lost about a 100. I tried to be a black jack and slot machine fag of course I lost all my moeny.
Yes, stay away from the t-shirt business its completely oversaturated. Its basically a meme now when it comes to moneymaking.

Gambling/betting...hmm its a dark fked up world. But its so tempting! Especially if youre allergic to work. I did found some success in it actually. Not much but if youre smart and know what youre doing it could be a nice little side hussle. Couple hundred a month maybe. But its super stressfull, you can get fucked over by bad judges. Controversial decisions. Your account can get deactivated any time. The list goes on.

Failed miserable at every job I ever tried like car sale, shoe retail, insurance salesman, larping as a model scout, gyme membership sales, telemarketing, grocery clerk ect you name it I've probably done it. The only job that was bearable was a food delivery driver, but even that sucks cause it wears down your car.
Damn youve really been through the trenches. Seems like youve tried it all. I have to do work from home stuff or else I refuse to work. Plus I dont have the motivation for real face to face jobs.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Sweat coin for me was a fail, they never paid me or gave me what I bought on the shop. So i donated it all to the movember campaign for male suicide. Then I left once all the leftists campaigns were forming. Never again, plus they were obsessed with the pride community

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Yes, stay away from the t-shirt business its completely oversaturated. Its basically a meme now when it comes to moneymaking.

Gambling/betting...hmm its a dark fked up world. But its so tempting! Especially if youre allergic to work. I did found some success in it actually. Not much but if youre smart and know what youre doing it could be a nice little side hussle. Couple hundred a month maybe. But its super stressfull, you can get fucked over by bad judges. Controversial decisions. Your account can get deactivated any time. The list goes on.

Damn youve really been through the trenches. Seems like youve tried it all. I have to do work from home stuff or else I refuse to work. Plus I dont have the motivation for real face to face jobs.
what sort of WFH stuff?

Novo_Nihilist

Novo_Nihilist

NEET
May 27, 2023
A personal fail of mine:

Applied for 100 jobs with my original ethnic name
>> 0 replies
Applied for 5 jobs with a white sounding name but with the same CV
>> they all asked for interviews.

Last edited:
Activity