should i accept this job offer?

P

poorcel

NEET
Oct 1, 2023
I got offered to work in japan as a dairy farmer. A family member told me she won't make me go through training because I'm way too old to be trained and she just wants me to start working asap. i feel kinda hesitant because of I know I will be contributing to the fall of Japan but I also need the money because Japan is one of the countries why I'm poor right now.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Independent journalist and kind hearted
Feb 19, 2024
Why Japan only selects amongst SEA folks and disregard white ones for non-skilled jobs? They're very racist.

P

poorcel

NEET
Oct 1, 2023
AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Feb 19, 2024
Because we work more for less pay.
Working for shit pay as an incel... really? Will you ever have a wife? No, right? Then working for shit pay is not even worth sacrificing your own health for the benefit of others.

FlorentLBelle

FlorentLBelle

Las tetas hechas y El booty natural
Apr 10, 2024
You should probably still make the move, a change will probably benefit you and lift you up this depression

P

poorcel

NEET
Oct 1, 2023
Working for shit pay as an incel... really? Will you ever have a wife? No, right? Then working for shit pay is not even worth sacrificing your own health for the benefit of others.
Everything is dogshit pay here. It just beats being unemployed in a bumfuck shithole.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Feb 19, 2024
Everything is dogshit pay here. It just beats being unemployed in a bumfuck shithole.
What's the endgame for you? This is a sincere question.

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
I got offered to work in japan as a dairy farmer. A family member told me she won't make me go through training because I'm way too old to be trained and she just wants me to start working asap. i feel kinda hesitant because of I know I will be contributing to the fall of Japan but I also need the money because Japan is one of the countries why I'm poor right now.
This is a place to support neetdom not wagecucking. I probably do it if i was you. Your lifestyle sounds pathetic.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
yes, you could have sex with a japanese foid there if youre lucky. worth the job just for that.

Activity
So far there's no one here