should i get ketamine treatment?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
lots of us are depressed here so this should be of interest. should i get ketamine treatment? there's more interest in using ketamine to treat depression and mood disorders these days, and there's even a clinic here in my home state that's pretty close by. i believe it's 500 dollars per treatment and i'm sure i qualify.

would you use a drug to get out of your depression? even if it doesn't work i'd feel really really good for a couple of hours.

also, merry christmas. all bullshit aside lets try to forget our problems for a little bit and treat ourselves well today.

Last edited:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Waste of money. They probably go very low on the dosage and charge $500/treatment. Sounds like a scam. What makes ketamine treatment any different from sniffing ketamine off your phone to justify the massive price tag?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Waste of money. They probably go very low on the dosage and charge $500/treatment. Sounds like a scam
something to watch for but i'm sure i could look up reviews of the clinic people have left.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Waste of money. They probably go very low on the dosage and charge $500/treatment. Sounds like a scam. What makes ketamine treatment any different from sniffing ketamine off your phone to justify the massive price tag?
I don't leave the house much so i definitely don't know where else i could get ketamine from. definitely don't know any drug dealers. at least with this there's a sense of legitimacy.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I don't leave the house much so i definitely don't know where else i could get ketamine from. definitely don't know any drug dealers. at least with this there's a sense of legitimacy.
Maybe it would help but I'm not sure. There are times when it does seem to make the world a little bit nicer for a while afterwards but others where I feel like a braindead zoned out mong for a week. Still that $500 price tag seems steep but idk healthcare prices

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Maybe it would help but I'm not sure. There are times when it does seem to make the world a little bit nicer for a while afterwards but others where I feel like a braindead zoned out mong for a week. Still that $500 price tag seems steep but idk healthcare prices
you've done it? i'd like to hear that story. i don't know anything about it. i know that if people take the right dose they go into a k-hole or whatever and that's what they all shoot for. but i still have a little skepticism because if it is a wonder drug how are there people who abuse it?

maybe i'll check erowid and read stories first, but do tell yours.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
you've done it? i'd like to hear that story. i don't know anything about it. i know that if people take the right dose they go into a k-hole or whatever and that's what they all shoot for. but i still have a little skepticism because if it is a wonder drug how are there people who abuse it?

maybe i'll check erowid and read stories first, but do tell yours.
Hard to pick a specific time. I find small doses to be quite euphoric, there is a mild change of visuals but I can still function and my coordination isn't too fucked up. I can typically walk faster and have much more endurance after a small dose of ket. This is what I assume they would give you but it doesn't last too long as far as I can remember. Now that I think about it I've not tried doing a small dose as a daily enhancer for a while.
Large doses can be all over the place depending on activity. I'm not sure if there's any gold to be found in the k hole but I don't think I've ever found any. Maybe it's different if you actually go in looking for something but as with most drugs any supposed realisations I have on them are immediately lost by the time I'm sober. Sometimes I feel like I've lost control of my body on large doses, feeling like I'm possessed or something and just moving on my own. Other times I've relived memories through vivid visions, felt like I was in the world of a cartoon that a friend had on and just been in states of pure confusion and bewilderment while observing my surroundings.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Yes, try the treatment.
Merry Christmas to you also bro!

christmas_hug.gif

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
If you want to try ketamine I recommend ordering some from a dark net market like asap market. I've ordered drugs a dozen times from there and I've always gotten my exact order within a week. It's intimidating at first and there's always the possibility of getting scammed or having it seized but the likelihood is extremely low, especially if you order from a reputable vendor.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
If you want to try ketamine I recommend ordering some from a dark net market like asap market. I've ordered drugs a dozen times from there and I've always gotten my exact order within a week. It's intimidating at first and there's always the possibility of getting scammed or having it seized but the likelihood is extremely low, especially if you order from a reputable vendor.
I remember around 10 years ago, I ordered a bag of Methoxetamine (MXE) with a free benzo fury tablet from a site. Long story short I ended up in the accident and emergency department at the hospital for 2 days.

I might try ketamine though, just a small dose..

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I remember around 10 years ago, I ordered a bag of Methoxetamine (MXE) with a free benzo fury tablet from a site. Long story short I ended up in the accident and emergency department at the hospital for 2 days.

I might try ketamine though, just a small dose..
Must've been nice to live through the golden age of legal highs. Did you try any others?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
lots of us are depressed here so this should be of interest. should i get ketamine treatment? there's more interest in using ketamine to treat depression and mood disorders these days, and there's even a clinic here in my home state that's pretty close by. i believe it's 500 dollars per treatment and i'm sure i qualify.

would you use a drug to get out of your depression? even if it doesn't work i'd feel really really good for a couple of hours.

also, merry christmas. all bullshit aside lets try to forget our problems for a little bit and treat ourselves well today.
Asked my psychiatrist about it a few years ago and he said no. That was back when I had my worst suicidal thoughts etc. I'm okay now, and I did it without taking meds :feelssure:

Activity
So far there's no one here