Discussion Should I go back to sports betting now that the Premier League is back?

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I quit a few months ago because all my accounts went to 0. Maybe now that the europeans leagues are back i should to back to sports bets? Betting on city and arsenal would have been easy money today.
I gave up on my dream to make a living by gambling, but I could use it as a small disposable income to use in anything I want

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
I quit a few months ago because all my accounts went to 0. Maybe now that the europeans leagues are back i should to back to sports bets? Betting on city and arsenal would have been easy money today.
I gave up on my dream to make a living by gambling, but I could use it as a small disposable income to use in anything I want
interesting

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022

you either have an edge or you don't, and the edge needs to be significant to offset the time and energy invested as well as other transaction costs

if you knew you had such an edge, would you really be consulting with us before placing the bets?

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
you either have an edge or you don't, and the edge needs to be significant to offset the time and energy invested as well as other transaction costs

if you knew you had such an edge, would you really be consulting with us before placing the bets?
I see, maybe i'll be back next week

Activity
So far there's no one here