Should I sell drawing tablet

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I have to force myself to use it. I was ok at drawing, still am but i have no passion for it. Occasionally i get the urge to draw again but not out of any creativity just because i feel the need to do something that may one day give me a way to make money. I know i shouldn't as i just want to buy weed/alcohol but right now all i can see it doing is continuing to collect dust on top of my computer

X

xQT

NEET
Jun 8, 2023
I never really feel creative. I'm best at drawing from reference. Things like portraits rather than making shit up
that's still a valid reason to draw when you feel like it, to get back to your question though: you could always just draw with pen and paper, it's probably also just more relaxing then looking at a screen and drawing there. So i don't see the issue with selling it

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
that's still a valid reason to draw when you feel like it, to get back to your question though: you could always just draw with pen and paper, it's probably also just more relaxing then looking at a screen and drawing there. So i don't see the issue with selling it
I should've just bought some proper drawing supplies looking back. Painfully awkward drawing on this little thing with a short ass wire

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn
Dec 2, 2020
show your drawings
D6BEB3C0 FF7A 46F0 9843 382ACEB6C88E

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here