Shouldn't have taken antidepressants, this was the first time in years that I've cried.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I was numb. I didn't feel anything. I had forgotten so many things that I had repressed. My mindset as a depressed person had become comfy. A comfy shell that couldn't be penetrated by anything, not even emotions or regrets.

But now it's all coming back to me. And I now realize just how deep the grave that I've dug for myself is.

Why do I care? Why do I care that nobody will know me? That nobody will know of my life? What's the difference? People end up alone in their old age anyway, and I never felt lonely either. And then they die and eventually nobody remembers them. And yet for some reason I cried, because no one will know me, I'll be all alone in this world.

I never cared. I lived my life and I actively ignored any social interactions. Any chance at a social life I actively avoided. I didn't care one bit. I ended up not interacting with anyone, ever. And I didn't care.

But now I cry. Why? After all, I didn't care. Why do I care now?

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
HighTmen.net
Yes, I am very manly, how did you know? This is me:
I

Friezacel

Friezacel

NEET
Feb 13, 2024
People end up alone in their old age anyway, and I never felt lonely either. And then they die and eventually nobody remembers them.
Difference is they had a happy childhood, experienced teenlove, had a social circle and made many beautiful memories, unlike us. They will look back at their fulfilled live and wont have many regrets, meanwhile when we look back we see nothing but pain and suffering.

Activity
So far there's no one here