Sleep schedule non-existent

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
I thought today was Saturday, but it turns out it was Monday. i have no comprehension of what day of the week it is sometimes. as a neet i rarely interact with irl people or go outside so the chance of me knowing are low. does that happen to any of you?

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
I thought today was Saturday, but it turns out it was Monday. i have no comprehension of what day of the week it is sometimes. as a neet i rarely interact with irl people or go outside so the chance of me knowing are low. does that happen to any of you?
2 days ago I literally thought I slept through saturday and it was sunday morning. I swear, I saw the entire clock move around. But then it was just saturday morning. Nigga rotted so hard he time traveled.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
It happens to me, lately I had difficulties to fall asleep, perhaps it is due to stress. But for example the other day I thought it was Saturday and it turned out to be Friday.

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
Have awaken like 10 mins ago... sleept like 2 hours only I just couldn't find peace this night, insomnia is real.

404Errorcel

404Errorcel

Recluse
May 9, 2023
I sleep mostly all day long and usually awake through the night

Nuke

Nuke

normie to schizophrenic pipeline
Apr 15, 2023
The sun is a good regulator of sleep cycles. Get out in the sunshine for 5 hours straight and u will be back to normal

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
yeah everyday is pretty the same day on repeat
but it is freeing in a way not being beholden to an evil alarm clock or boss

Activity
So far there's no one here