So do Negros basically have no head hairs accidentally caught near their mouth ?

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
I don't know. I'm not black
1401.jpg

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
When your sleeping some hairs fall near your face and end up in your mouth. Or from leftovers on pillow. Do blacks never have this cos their hairs are so short or dreadlocks.
I think thats just guys w long hair ngl I've never had that ever

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Yes, Fina is working but my hair is pretty flat and lifeless compared to when I was a teen so I mostly sport a buzzcut these days.

lad-jpg.82565
Is that actually you? If so why larp as an worse looking guy ur decent looking dude we have pretty similar eyes too

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
It's the most practical state but it practically bombs your SMV.
I remember one of my law professors who was bald (he had like a tonsure but without the forehead part if Im making sense). Apparently he was screwing his hot PhD programme female students who he was mentoring. Ph.D-maxx guys...

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Is that actually you? If so why larp as an worse looking guy ur decent looking dude we have pretty similar eyes too
That was me at 15 and I didn't plan to larp as Penje. I just posted his pic under @johan face reveal (since he looks exactly like Johan Liebert from Monster) and @Based Vampire just assumed thinks and I played along.
It's especially funny since I posted these pics earlier and nobody seemed to notice the difference :feelskek:

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
That was me at 15 and I didn't plan to larp as Penje. I just posted his pic under @johan face reveal (since he looks exactly like Johan Liebert from Monster) and @Based Vampire just assumed thinks and I played along.
It's especially funny since I posted these pics earlier and nobody seemed to notice the difference :feelskek:
Yeah on a serious note tho dude I hope u know no one thinks Less of you for it or anything ur a pretty good user man I hope you stick around for years to come yeah I kinda had a suspicion because he looks identical to the guy lmao but I just thought u went out of ur way to look like him lmao

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Yeah on a serious note tho dude I hope u know no one thinks Less of you for it or anything ur a pretty good user man I hope you stick around for years to come yeah I kinda had a suspicion because he looks identical to the guy lmao but I just thought u went out of ur way to look like him lmao
I'll probably stay until I rope or @Haruhi Suzumiya -chan perma bans me for Knajjd worship :feelsheh:

Activity
So far there's no one here