so i have a bit of money saved up (~$150) what should i buy?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
usually i just break even with cash flow, but this month due to a number of factors i have a bit of money saved up that i don't usually have.
What should I buy? any must have neet items that are enjoyable or improve quality of life? It's christmas season and we should treat ourselves occasionally.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
i spend that in a week on junk food and random crap, just buy what you want

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
usually i just break even with cash flow, but this month due to a number of factors i have a bit of money saved up that i don't usually have.
What should I buy? any must have neet items that are enjoyable or improve quality of life? It's christmas season and we should treat ourselves occasionally.
actually im broke if you paypal the money to me ill invest and make thousands for both of us

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
i spend that in a week on junk food and random crap, just buy what you want
i usually do too, but that's one of the areas i've cut down on. that and cigarettes are terribly expensive here so i went with the lower quality cigarettes and saved money.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
the kingdom of heaven
the best investment. nah, if you don't want to share your trade secrets i understand, unless you were just joking with the whole post. for a moment i just wasn't sure if i was dealing with a brilliant investor on neets.net

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
the best investment. nah, if you don't want to share your trade secrets i understand, unless you were just joking with the whole post. for a moment i just wasn't sure if i was dealing with a brilliant investor on neets.net
i mean just use the money for something that will make more money, or as at least the chance to do so, you seem giga broke if 150 is an event for you

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Ive been experimenting with weed candy. Might be fun to try for you? Its legal where I live though

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
I have around 10,000$ in savings. haha

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
sorry, not a pot head anymore.
patientfrog

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Buy a mussel stimulator, back rest pillow, steak dinner at golden corell. Then treat yourself to some hood cake on the blade

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Here are some neet essentials

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221124-205253_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20221124-205253_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    682.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20221124-204925_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20221124-204925_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 34
A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
anker soundcore q30 bluetooth headphones. Plus buy also a cheap pen tablet of your choice. if you still have money, buy a fleshlight on amazon to sustain saint Bezocel

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
anker soundcore q30 bluetooth headphones. Plus buy also a cheap pen tablet of your choice. if you still have money, buy a fleshlight on amazon to sustain saint Bezocel
headphones sound like a good idea. who is st bezocel? not gonna buy fleshlight as fapping wastes your vital essence;)

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
headphones sound like a good idea. who is st bezocel? not gonna buy fleshlight as fapping wastes your vital essence;)
Saint bezocel is amazon great leader and inspiration for all the incel community, one of the richest men in the world, patron of inceldom and marauder of normies. If you buy on amazon you sustain the biggest pro incel project out there. Buy anker soundcore q30, a nice pair of headphones with bluetooth, among the longest lasting batteries, paltry price and an amazing sound.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Saint bezocel is amazon great leader and inspiration for all the incel community, one of the richest men in the world, patron of inceldom and marauder of normies. If you buy on amazon you sustain the biggest pro incel project out there. Buy anker soundcore q30, a nice pair of headphones with bluetooth, among the longest lasting batteries, paltry price and an amazing sound.
thanks for recommendation. i'll look into it. i wouldn't think bezos is really incel though. he could have any woman he wants, which a true incel is in the opposite situation. bezos just can't get an honorable woman because gold diggers will only see his money. i don't know him well at all though.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
thanks for recommendation. i'll look into it. i wouldn't think bezos is really incel though. he could have any woman he wants, which a true incel is in the opposite situation. bezos just can't get an honorable woman because gold diggers will only see his money. i don't know him well at all though.
anyway, even if you dont buy on amazon the anker soundcore q30 are an amazing choice. Obviously if you dont like bluetooth headphones you will buy something else, and in the range of price for that headphone pair there is surely something better with cable. But I think that for an incel, bluetooth connectivity is a must, hence why anker q30 is the choice

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
buy my pua and make money online courses! :giggle:

L

lilropedoesntcope

NEET
Oct 30, 2022
roids

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
i'm saving the money to buy home gym equipment. i'm quite fat and need some exercise. weight equipment is what it will be.
Good investment. I only have a barbell with some weight plates at home thats it. Unfortunately not enough room for a good power rack. But I can do most exercizes I need with my equipment so it works fine for me. Keep us updated on your progress.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Good investment. I only have a barbell with some weight plates at home thats it. Unfortunately not enough room for a good power rack. But I can do most exercizes I need with my equipment so it works fine for me. Keep us updated on your progress.
thanks man. they say all you really need is a barbell, a bench press, and a squat rack, and i'm going to buy a used pawn shop smart tv to have on when i exercise. that's a pretty big investment, but at least i won't have to go to the gym where people walk around like peacocks. i've tried the gym but you have to deal with so much crap it's just better to do it at home if you can.

Activity
So far there's no one here