NEET
May 13, 2022
We did it bros so many people online also many wagies lurking and seething

Screenshot 2023 05 08 171606

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
I think it's because somebody posted links to neets.me threads on faceberg, either on their personal page or in a large group, and a bunch of faceberg users clicked and are checking this forum out.
I saw the faceberg bot in the Current Visitors page a while ago, it only crawls on pages shared on FB. The threads it was crawling on were https://neets.net/threads/existence.26980/ and https://neets.net/threads/have-you-ever-been-liked.26969/ and others I didn't see lol.
Why does Facebook appear in my server logs?
Facebook allows its users to send links to interesting web content to other Facebook users. Part of how this works on the Facebook system involves the temporary display of certain images or details related to the web content, such as the title of the webpage or the embed tag of a video. Our system retrieves this information only after a user provides us with a link. You may have found this page because a Facebook user sent a link from your website to other Facebook users. If you have any questions or concerns about any links or content sent by one of our users, please contact us at [email protected].
Also, this site counts visitors as online up to one hour after they left the site, so the Total number is actually number of unique visitors in the past hour, not how many people are lurking now.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here