Solution to loleniless?

c-barreda

c-barreda

NEET
Mar 27, 2024
Maybe a ladyboy or smth?? Is OvER. I hate toilets Nature i can't be near one, whenever i see.one i only can perceive an animal a semi human being even if one comes around me i would escape in some way, my misoginy and misantrophy has reached a.new.level.

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Brown
Aug 27, 2023
Go monk mode and build a good physique

god.ly

god.ly

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Oct 12, 2023
not being alone

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
A ladyboy will make you feel more lonely. You book a session with one and the horny gets you high, you get on the bed and start plapping, then you remember they've probably taken thousands of cocks before you so you're just another client and they're only pretending to enjoy it. Your thrusts get slower and you start to think "what the fuck am I doing?". "She" looks back at you and asks if you're alright. You don't respond knowing she's only saying that for business. You pull out and tell her to leave without an explanation, leaving her confused. The money no longer bothers you. You sit back down in your room and wonder how you got here. You go to sleep assuming you'll just forget in the morning, but then the morning wood hits you and the loop starts again.

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
Couldnt find a solution. If you are alone starting from high school,- in rare cases you can save urself in the first year of college- youll be alone rest of your life.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Summertime
Sep 11, 2021
Be comfortable being alone or just make friends or have strong tie with your family, one of those

Activity
So far there's no one here