Some movies, games and TV shows I'll recommend

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
@Based Vampire my brother this is for you:

I wish I could provide a big list of movies and tv shows, seen so many of them over the years, but unfortunately I didn't keep track of them and I forgot about most of them. Most that I've watched in the recent years were fluff, comedies. Not sure if you guys would watch Frasier even though it's great. It's still just a sitcom it's an acquired taste.

Anyway, I can vouch these are very good. Though about every single one of these before putting it on the list:

I'll mainly recommend movies since TV shows are a hit or miss other than The Sopranos which always a good watch, one of the best. Goodfellas. Scarface is stupid but it's just fun I keep rewatching it. Inglorious Bastards is fantastic (@KARENIN ) , The Truman show, Blade Runner 2049, American Psycho (of course), The Wolf of Wall street (stupid but fun), Fight Club, American History X, The Grand Budapest Hotel (worst on this list but it was kinda fun), Monty Python & the Holy Grail, Life of Brian, Snatch (MUST WATCH), Fargo (movie not TV show), Schindler's List (@KARENIN ), Groundhog Day, Her (2013), Tropic Thunder (I hate the celebrities it is but it's funny), Borat.

I'm sure there are a lot more I used to consider my favorites or 10/10 movies but I forgot them all. I used to be a big movie buff in my teenage years, watched several a day for years, but alas with depression I started wasting my time on recycled garbage that was easier to vegetate while watching lmao. :feelslol::feelslol::feelsdumb:

As for games:

My taste in games is autistic so I won't recommend my grindy autistic shit, but these are a few good games that everybody would love: Hollow Knight, Slay the Spire, Monster Train, Factorio (complicated but one of the best games ever), Vampire Survivors (better than it looks), Risk of Rain 2, Disco Elysium, Baba is you (best puzzle game ever), Stardew Valley, Binding of Isaac.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
@Based Vampire my brother this is for you:

I wish I could provide a big list of movies and tv shows, seen so many of them over the years, but unfortunately I didn't keep track of them and I forgot about most of them. Most that I've watched in the recent years were fluff, comedies. Not sure if you guys would watch Frasier even though it's great. It's still just a sitcom it's an acquired taste.

Anyway, I can vouch these are very good. Though about every single one of these before putting it on the list:

I'll mainly recommend movies since TV shows are a hit or miss other than The Sopranos which always a good watch, one of the best. Goodfellas. Scarface is stupid but it's just fun I keep rewatching it. Inglorious Bastards is fantastic (@KARENIN ) , The Truman show, Blade Runner 2049, American Psycho (of course), The Wolf of Wall street (stupid but fun), Fight Club, American History X, The Grand Budapest Hotel (worst on this list but it was kinda fun), Monty Python & the Holy Grail, Life of Brian, Snatch (MUST WATCH), Fargo (movie not TV show), Schindler's List (@KARENIN ), Groundhog Day, Her (2013), Tropic Thunder (I hate the celebrities it is but it's funny), Borat.

I'm sure there are a lot more I used to consider my favorites or 10/10 movies but I forgot them all. I used to be a big movie buff in my teenage years, watched several a day for years, but alas with depression I started wasting my time on recycled garbage that was easier to vegetate while watching lmao. :feelslol::feelslol::feelsdumb:

As for games:

My taste in games is autistic so I won't recommend my grindy autistic shit, but these are a few good games that everybody would love: Hollow Knight, Slay the Spire, Monster Train, Factorio (complicated but one of the best games ever), Vampire Survivors (better than it looks), Risk of Rain 2, Disco Elysium, Baba is you (best puzzle game ever), Stardew Valley, Binding of Isaac.
thanks bro

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Did you get around to watching the sitcom I recc'd for scum-maxing inspiration, The New Statesman starring Rik Mayall as Alan B'Stard?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Did you get around to watching the sitcom I recc'd for scum-maxing inspiration, The New Statesman starring Rik Mayall as Alan B'Stard?

Gonna watch it right now buddy, just finished vacuuming the whole house and work is done for the day so I'm finally free.

Activity
So far there's no one here