Spring 2024 season is looking pretty good

Moe

Moe

NEET
Sep 14, 2023
3 continuations of very good shows; konosuba, mushoku tensei, and yuru camp. There's a spice and wolf remake coming too, I look forward to seeing how that goes. Blue Archive anime will make normies seethe like gushing over magical girls did this season. Then there is an interesting sounding anime original about a train called Shuumatsu Train doko e iku?

tl;dr moe has a lot of shows to watch over the next few months

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
3 continuations of very good shows; konosuba, mushoku tensei, and yuru camp. There's a spice and wolf remake coming too, I look forward to seeing how that goes. Blue Archive anime will make normies seethe like gushing over magical girls did this season. Then there is an interesting sounding anime original about a train called Shuumatsu Train doko e iku?

holy, thanks for this update. Looks like I need to watch a bunch of stuff to catch up ASAP. Still haven't seen mushoku tensei :feelskek:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
KonoSuba, Mushoku Tensei, Slime, Spice & Wolf, The Fable, Re:Monster, Kenka Dokugaku all look good. I really enjoyed reading The Fable recently so I hope they're able to adapt it well, if they do, I think it'd be a strong contender for anime of the season.

gilu997

gilu997

NEET
Mar 12, 2024
1711260237 8847 768x432

Waiting for blue archive anime to drop. Hopefully they dont fuck it up @joeveniro

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024

most soulless shit i've ever seen
season3 season4 season2 etc etc
NO originals

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
most soulless shit i've ever seen
season3 season4 season2 etc etc
NO originals
The Fable, while not an original, looks like it'll be a top tier adaptation. The MC is basically neets.me if they were an assassin, the pure levels of unbridled autism is off the charts. Not even cute quirky autism, just pure autism.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
The Fable, while not an original, looks like it'll be a top tier adaptation. The MC is basically neets.me if they were an assassin, the pure levels of unbridled autism is off the charts. Not even cute quirky autism, just pure autism.
I've been looking forward to this anime tbhngl

Activity
So far there's no one here