Lifestyle starting a business

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
I've already filed all the paperwork, registered it with the FDA, basically I'm going to import shit from China and sell it for 500% the cost on Amazon. Next neetbux check I get I'm going to allocate $200 for this plan, maybe if I'm high statuscel I'll get some pussy
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I've already filed all the paperwork, registered it with the FDA, basically I'm going to import shit from China and sell it for 500% the cost on Amazon. Next neetbux check I get I'm going to allocate $200 for this plan, maybe if I'm high statuscel I'll get some pussy
I dont think thats easy as you think it is, unless you import something needed so much at the time

Sadly they dont sell dignity at china..

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I dont think thats easy as you think it is, unless you import something needed so much at the time

Sadly they dont sell dignity at china..
I'm going to import tea, I can buy a kg of black tea from Sri Lanka or China for $2-3/kg and flip it for $20/kg on Amazon. Or I can buy a kg of matcha for $15 and flip it for $100. Plus, I know some local tweakers who can write reviews for my product to get it going on Amazon :feelskek: basically once you sell a food item on Amazon, you can get it to be EBT-eligible, so anyone with a food stamps card can buy my product :feelsmhm: I'll get the homeless junkies behind Goodwill that I've befriended to buy a bunch of tea and then give them my adderall script or something :feelskek: just LARPing of course :feelsuhuh: but I should have my company up on Amazon end of next month. It'll be called CYBERIA or maybe CYBERIA TEA 😎

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
if i could, i would spearhead a pharmacology-based business

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
Dear Lain, I've been following your posts now throughout this forum and although I don't know you personally, I've been able to piece together a good understanding of your personality. I've also read your business proposal but unfortunately I believe this venture won't work out for you, since you're such a PoS and f@g

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Dear Lain, I've been following your posts now throughout this forum and although I don't know you personally, I've been able to piece together a good understanding of your personality. I've also read your business proposal but unfortunately I believe this venture won't work out for you, since you're such a PoS and f@g
Its over

I created the Amazon account, just waiting for it to verify now :feelskek: will update

Activity
So far there's no one here