Serious Stop asking are you a NEET.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
First of all, fuck governments definition or any labels for that matter.
Second of all, if you suspect you are belonging here, then you probably are.
This is very vague and shortsighted but if your social life sucks, then this might be good place for you.
It is true that majority of people communicate trough online but 99.9% don't go looking for a shady(sorry) website to try desperately find like minded people who don't judge you.

Try speaking honestly from heart without filters on reddit/twitter and then see how welcome you are to the society. See how relatable those family men and redpill slayers are.
They don't want to see or hear from you. Surface internet is for women and going too deep is illegal.
For now, this is good place for us I think.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
This is very vague and shortsighted but if your social life sucks, then this might be good place for you.
It is true that majority of people communicate trough online but 99.9% don't go looking for a shady(sorry) website to try desperately find like minded people who don't judge you.

Try speaking honestly from heart without filters on reddit/twitter and then see how welcome you are to the society. See how relatable those family men and redpill slayers are.
They don't want to see or hear from you. Surface internet is for women and going too deep is illegal.
I see your point

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Ye this place is mainly for neets but other ppl can be here too cuz why not

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

Are you a neet

Activity
So far there's no one here