Suggestions on growing this site's userbase

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Welcome that... What the duck was it, incels without tears or something? I've heard it was some safe heaven for banned .co users.
r/IncelTears is a subreddit who is wholly dedicated to shitting all over incels.

I believe its r/IncelsWithoutHate you're talking about. And no, they actually hate incels.co. I'm not sure how they'd feel about this place, but it might be worth pitching this site there.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
r/IncelTears is a subreddit who is wholly dedicated to shitting all over incels.

I believe its r/IncelsWithoutHate you're talking about. And no, they actually hate incels.co. I'm not sure how they'd feel about this place, but it might be worth pitching this site there.
Incel tears and incels without hate are the same thing, both are uber cucks

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

That's probably what I meant yeah... Dunno anything about the context why they hate but worth the shot? Someone who knows about backstory should give it a try. I mean, we are all different, why hate on a whole forum... Doesn't make sense to me.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Downdooted

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
Looksmax picked up on Q4 of 2019 and early 2020. I think I'm user 3000, and I joined in early September, and now there's around 10000 user IDs. If this place follows that evolution, it'd gain more users by Q4 of 2021.

龙傲天

龙傲天

I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
3ch and other not so mainstream Imageboards

Activity
So far there's no one here