Suicidefuel: A consultation with a neurologist is £500 for 25 minutes

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Tbh other than for surgery or emergencies, doctors are entirely useless. You're better off downloading a neurology book and figuring out the problem yourself.

The problem is that if the solution is indeed surgery, then you're fucked. Hope you have good insurance bro.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Tbh other than for surgery or emergencies, doctors are entirely useless. You're better off downloading a neurology book and figuring out the problem yourself.

The problem is that if the solution is indeed surgery, then you're fucked. Hope you have good insurance bro.
I do have insurance, although I've used up all the free consultations so now my parent's have to pay for it fucking brutal, at least scans and surgeries are covered

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I do have insurance, although I've used up all the free consultations so now my parent's have to pay for it fucking brutal, at least scans and surgeries are covered
Surgeries are covered? That's gooood man. The 500 consultation is a fucking robbery, I hope you don't need more than 1 consultation to get appointed for surgery?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Fuck doctors and nurses and all of them. Its all about keeping the drug pharma industry up and running. They dont care about your health. My doctor also never takes me serious, they treat me like shit whenever I go there. Almost have to beg to get prescriptions. Could have a lung infection and they would give sore throat relief lozenges for children :feelslol:

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What a fucking joke. Doctor's are loving people guys!
Doctors suck ass and nurses suck even more ass. They don't give a shit about you. There just nerds who were good at remembering information from a book. Not inherently talented in any sense.
Surgeries are covered? That's gooood man. The 500 consultation is a fucking robbery, I hope you don't need more than 1 consultation to get appointed for surgery?
You also have to rely on them to get prescriptions so yeah there gate keeping fagets I hate doctors

Activity
So far there's no one here