CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How tolerant of the liberals. There is a female to male transexual in my community, the school allow her to wear trousers as uniform as girls wear skirts as their uniform.

Just another conspiracy theory proved correct. When will people learn conspiracy theories always become true over time.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
overton window

big brother

satanism

BAC8A6C0 475D 4DFF A590 46A599C13499

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
On the plus side it's likely that many students will be rooting for him as he's standing up against the school who most of them likely hate. At least in my experience it was only a small subsection of kids that truly supported the LGBT shit. Most were indifferent to it, many were resentful of the fact that it was being so blatantly force fed to us and less were outright opposed. I'm guessing Ireland's more conservative than my atheistic shithole area but then again that could mean that the kids are less oppositional and defiant

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
On the plus side it's likely that many students will be rooting for him as he's standing up against the school who most of them likely hate. At least in my experience it was only a small subsection of kids that truly supported the LGBT shit. Most were indifferent to it, many were resentful of the fact that it was being so blatantly force fed to us and less were outright opposed. I'm guessing Ireland's more conservative than my atheistic shithole area but then again that could mean that the kids are less oppositional and defiant
The majority of the Irish Republic dislike the church because of its past crimes. This man receives widespread abuse on twitter. The Irish Republic is an ultra liberal country who had a homosexual Indian as prime minister. Also they allowed Muslims to hold a prayer service in the national stadium.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here