Story That time I got brain damage

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
So back when I was around 13-14 years old I was in middle school (whoa no way who could have known) and we were in PE. Usually we would go outside to the football field, and we had to bring a few balls because there were only 2 choices; football or volleyball (but femoids had an extra choice, doing nothing and sitting on their ass, just because they have a vagina in between their legs, I committed the crime of being male so I was forced to participate).

I was an out of shape skinnyfat kid (still am but now im an adult), that meant that if i played football with the hooligan crowd I would get mogged and humiliated. Luckly I had a friend, Tomislav, he was kinda like me but slightly more fit. We found a dilapidated goal with torn nets, nobody was using it so we decided to claim it.
I was the goalie (or golman as we say in horvatska), and Tomislav was the guy who had to score a goal while I did my best to defend it. We were having fun, but then the ball hit me STRAIGHT between the eyes, I got disoriented "tf is happening" i thought to myself my face was all red n shiet, my eyes were teary and i was squinting for the rest of the day. Y'know when you hit your head and then it hurts more in the aftermath because your brain is bouncing inside of your skull because of body physics and all that shit? yea that was happening to me. I also got hit in the balls that same day but nah that aint that important

Conclusion: I blame that ball for giving me brain damage and making me a moody motherfucker due to hormonal imbalance, so whenever somebody calls me out on something im gonna use the "muh damaged brain" as an excuse, NAAH it cant be my fried dopamine receptors, NO!!! it must be the PE incident from 7 years ago!!!!!!!!
:feelsheh::feelsheh::feelsheh:

Fabio

Fabio

(β—‘β€Ώβ—‘)
Dec 4, 2020
"In most cases, a single concussion should not cause permanent damage. A second concussion soon after the first one does not have to be very strong for its effects to be permanently disabling."

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023
So back when I was around 13-14 years old I was in middle school (whoa no way who could have known) and we were in PE. Usually we would go outside to the football field, and we had to bring a few balls because there were only 2 choices; football or volleyball (but femoids had an extra choice, doing nothing and sitting on their ass, just because they have a vagina in between their legs, I committed the crime of being male so I was forced to participate).

I was an out of shape skinnyfat kid (still am but now im an adult), that meant that if i played football with the hooligan crowd I would get mogged and humiliated. Luckly I had a friend, Tomislav, he was kinda like me but slightly more fit. We found a dilapidated goal with torn nets, nobody was using it so we decided to claim it.
I was the goalie (or golman as we say in horvatska), and Tomislav was the guy who had to score a goal while I did my best to defend it. We were having fun, but then the ball hit me STRAIGHT between the eyes, I got disoriented "tf is happening" i thought to myself my face was all red n shiet, my eyes were teary and i was squinting for the rest of the day. Y'know when you hit your head and then it hurts more in the aftermath because your brain is bouncing inside of your skull because of body physics and all that shit? yea that was happening to me. I also got hit in the balls that same day but nah that aint that important

Conclusion: I blame that ball for giving me brain damage and making me a moody motherfucker due to hormonal imbalance, so whenever somebody calls me out on something im gonna use the "muh damaged brain" as an excuse, NAAH it cant be my fried dopamine receptors, NO!!! it must be the PE incident from 7 years ago!!!!!!!!
:feelsheh::feelsheh::feelsheh:
Brootal I got many moments where I hit my head while I was young maybe Ill become a serial killer like Richie innit

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
When I was twelve I cycled on a playground where some dude's child was. He got mad and I said something unnice so he pinned me to the iron fence. He hit my head and I cried for the next half hour. I'm pretty sure I became more retarded afterwards

Activity
So far there's no one here