That time I tried fitting in with neurotypicals

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
I got fucking CLOBBERED.

I wasn’t a match for them and their mouths were too much for me.

I was too quiet, got talked over, got ignored, and said the wrong things which I was even called out on, couldn’t come up with things to say, and just kept observing and listening while having my energy drained by the normies. They we’re having the time of their lives while I stood there in the corner, watching them like a cuck.

Even the physical act of talking was enough to make my brain go haywire.

I just couldn't keep up with them and their rapid fire conversations. Listening to them talk was like nails on a chalkboard. They were insufferably fucking loud too. It’s like they can talk all fucking day without getting tired and generate new things to say endlessly.

When I got home I was relieved and exhausted. Those fucking douchebags had drained too much of my energy with their babbling and loud ruckus.

It was a brutal experience and a reminder to never leave the basement.

@Tabula Rasa @lünin7 @SuperhumanSubhuman

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Y Maullaré Por Ti
Sep 11, 2021
Just keep practicing you’ll get better and blend in more, though you can never truly become a normie so there’s really no point. Deep down it was over as soon as you were born..

Hobbit

Hobbit

DSPatrician
Oct 20, 2023
Life as a degenerate NEET is a scam. Competing with 8 billion other normies is cucked. I therefore dedicate my life to bludging on welfare, playing vidya, and wasting government resources. In 2022 alone I made the state government waste thousands of dollars on me with ambulance rides and hospitals stays - all free of charge because of my disabilitybux. I'll never work another day in my life. I waste doctors' and nurses' time by pretending to attempt suicide and calling the ambulance. Since 2015, I've had over 25 psych ward stays and over 20 ambulance rides, thus making the state government waste over $150k on me alone. I am proud of this fact. Is that normal?

Activity
So far there's no one here