LOL the antinatalism cope

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
for some reason this cope is very popular among neets (and some degenerates like commies and roasties or whatever). this is such a cuckold cope I don't even know where to begin. all antinatalists are cuckolds by definition. 99% of the population could succumb to this cope and the remaining 1% will mog them to death after just one generation. the cucks die off and the niggers that give no fucks and just want to nut remain and will spread far and wide. unless you can nuke the whole planet and exterminate everybody your sophisticated cope is only making you bow down to lowlife trash that will reproduce no matter what. and don't get me started on the extreme existential dread and loneliness that comes with being a childless 50+ year old :feelscowboy:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
nothing is more cucked then subjecting others to life jfl this isnt even about debunking the subject but just being a selfish emotional cuck about how lonely it is when your 50 with no kids JFL you have no idea how misserable parents are you think they are happy you dumbfuck may you live forever and breed and let your kids suffer and die i dont give a fuck anti natalism is still the truth

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Very controversal opinion. You are brave for posting this.
Natalist bug iq i can go to your country and make 1000 kids if i wanted to im such a mogger A325A062 EB0C 4E7A B238 D080B9598A87

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
nothing is more cucked then subjecting others to life jfl this isnt even about debunking the subject but just being a selfish emotional cuck about how lonely it is when your 50 with no kids JFL you have no idea how misserable parents are you think they are happy you dumbfuck may you live forever and breed and let your kids suffer and die i dont give a fuck anti natalism is still the truth
most oldcels are suffering in one way or another but parents still mog people who think muh dogs and reddit and netflix and expensive restaurants and renting manhattan condo into their 60s will make them happy :feelsheh: it's basically short term hedonism so they can buy a bigger tv or live in a more expensive area vs having a memorable life and being content in old age which must include children ngl. antinatalism = materialism. their biggest argument always boils down to wanting more stuff instead of raising a family. basically falling for a kike meme :feelsheh: oh no rent is 2k so I'll not reproduce instead of moving to a cheaper area :feelspepo: you can call it selfish but contrary to popular wagie opinion life doesn't have to be suffering by default if you mog and make good decisions.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
most oldcels are suffering in one way or another but parents still mog people who think muh dogs and reddit and netflix and expensive restaurants and renting manhattan condo into their 60s will make them happy :feelsheh: it's basically short term hedonism so they can buy a bigger tv or live in a more expensive area vs having a memorable life and being content in old age which must include children ngl. antinatalism = materialism. their biggest argument always boils down to wanting more stuff instead of raising a family. basically falling for a kike meme :feelsheh: oh no rent is 2k so I'll not reproduce instead of moving to a cheaper area :feelspepo: you can call it selfish but contrary to popular wagie opinion life doesn't have to be suffering by default if you mog and make good decisions.
Damn you destroyed Atila

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
what the fuck are you even talking about thats not what antinatlist are jfl blackpill fact number 1 life is biologicaly determined so keep coping with your bluepill good desicions for example there will always be incels or kids with cancer your brain has been deteriorated from cooming neeting and ldaring that you dont even know how brutal and unfair life is you have absolutely nothing on antinatalism just spouting this mogging rhetoric im sure parents cant lose their kids in all horrible ways right? this antinatalism thing isnt even about understanding it because its so basic and simple even 14 year olds get it but its always something personal you lack the balls to go up your parents and ask them why did they make a subhuman loser with no future who now has to deal with all this shit life brings because you propably live with them and cant even speak up:feelseheh: or they kick you out:feelsLUL: never talk shit about this philosophy until you can come up with a good argument which you cant

Last edited:
NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
what the fuck are you even talking about thats not what antinatlist are jfl blackpill fact number 1 life is biologicaly determined so keep coping with your bluepill good desicions for example there will always be incels or kids with cancer your brain has been deteriorated from cooming neeting and ldaring that you dont even know how brutal and unfair life is you have absolutely nothing on antinatalism just spouting this mogging rhetoric im sure parents cant lose their kids in all horrible ways right? this antinatalism thing isnt even about understanding it because its so basic and simple even 14 year olds get it but its always something personal you lack the balls to go up your parents and ask them why did they make a subhuman loser with no future who now has to deal with all this shit life brings because you propably live with them and cant even speak up:feelseheh: or they kick you out:feelsLUL: never talk shit about this philosophy until you can come up with a good argument which you cant
foid tier barking tbh :feelsok: how does it feel being shlomo's lapdog? :feelsheh: anyway it's funny coz I made many arguments and you made like 1 I think :unsure::feelsheh: you are cucking yourself at the end of the day might as well go ahead and fully dive in and tell your gf your pp isn't big enough to satisfy her :feelscomfy: I agree that modern society is pretty aids but it depends on how hard you let yourself get fucked by it. and how many kids die what sort of retard argument is that :feelseheh: if you had shit parents that's unfortunate but that doesn't mean having kids is the ultimate evil :feelsok:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Approaching antinatalism from an unphilosophical lens actually makes the whole thing make more sense lmao

pragmatism works everytime eh

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
@NEET COOM LDAR hey faggot don’t ignore my post you bluepilled tranny whore unless your afraid to debate my high intellect?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
If you read those NSFL cases can you still say bringing life into this world is just? Checkmate fucker.
Well instead of giving up on life, maybe we should try to make it better like we have for the last few decades

50% of all cancers have been cured

People living in abject poverty has gone down more than 50% since 1890

Life expectancy in all areas has been going up

The list goes on, and this is like the last 100 years

life has existed for 4 billion and we barely became consciousness only like 10,000 years ago and barely learned how things actually work in the last 500

Just kill everyone theory doesn’t work, just because you had shitty parents or some people lived shitty lives doesn’t mean you gotta go hitler lmao, it’s a pathetic philosophy to me that favors compassion and pleasure

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Well instead of giving up on life, maybe we should try to make it better like we have for the last few decades

life has existed for 4 billion and we barely became consciousness only like 10,000 years ago and barely learned how things actually work in the last 500

Just kill everyone theory doesn’t work, just because you had shitty parents or some people lived shitty lives doesn’t mean you gotta go hitler lmao, it’s a pathetic philosophy to me that favors compassion and pleasure
Maybe a better question to ask is: What is the point? If the world erased itself why is that bad unless your a religious cuck? Does the pleasure we receive outweigh the pain everyone goes through on a daily basis? If we all dropped dead all suffering will cease to exist and the universe wouldn’t care.

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
@NEET COOM LDAR hey faggot don’t ignore my post you bluepilled tranny whore unless your afraid to debate my high intellect?
:feelsreally: extreme outliers. you saying the reason you won't have kids is coz rape has happened in the past? :feelseheh:

is life shit for a lot of people? yeah. will it get better if only trailer trash tier people reproduce? no, it will get worse (no offense to trailercels)
Maybe a better question to ask is: What is the point? If the world erased itself why is that bad unless your a religious cuck? Does the pleasure we receive outweigh the pain everyone goes through on a daily basis? If we all dropped dead all suffering will cease to exist and the universe wouldn’t care.
won't happen. it's just cucking yourself. how many people in nigeria do you think follow the teachings of antinatalist philosophers? :feelseheh:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
:feelsreally: extreme outliers. you saying the reason you won't have kids is coz rape has happened in the past? :feelseheh:

is life shit for a lot of people? yeah. will it get better if only trailer trash tier people reproduce? no, it will get worse (no offense to trailercels)

won't happen. it's just cucking yourself. how many people in nigeria do you think follow the teachings of antinatalist philosophers? :feelseheh:
Whatever helps you cope, man. Can’t force the black pill on you, but life isn’t getting better anytime soon for most of us.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
pain outweights think about it there is something as chronic pain not chronic pleassure dont even waste your time on these pro life cucks bro they are to fucking stupid and disqusting

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020

cope harder you pro life cuck oooh people in 3rld world shit countries keep reproducing omg i got mogged so hard to oblivion nooooo how will i cope now i only fuck foids and play on my gamepc all day i get mogged so hard by breeders its over for me

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020

we are at the end game everything has been done already jfl turning into some positive delusional cuck beyond pathetic life is build on consumption reproduction canibalism addiction and you make it seem like we can solve it XD
you will never stop diseases rape torture murder wagecucking lookism and i can go on and on just think about what i can do to you and your family if i really wanted to thats how sick this world is if its possible it can happen just always ask the question what if that was me instead of oh im so lucky im not that guy you piece of shit if we kill every sentient being we prevent future suffering and all those souls who will come into this hellhole to suffer and die you know damm well there are gonna be people who have to be dealt bad cards in order for you to be thankfull with your shitty cards

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Anti natalism is high iq cope. Breeding is for animals and subhumans slaves to form the slave labour.
and animals only do it because they cant think about it and dont know any better just like these low iq pro life cucks

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
pain outweights think about it there is something as chronic pain not chronic pleassure dont even waste your time on these pro life cucks bro they are to fucking stupid and disqusting
Pain is designed into our very being. Cuz that's how evolution works. We are prisoners to pleasure and pain. Trapped in this stupid body

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I hadn't heard that term before, I had to Google it. I was actually meaning to make a post about Reddits Child Free sub. I have always thought this was such a cope, if you were really content being child free then you wouldn't be sitting posting about it on Reddit. They are just trying to make themselves believe that being child free is good.

I also thing having children would be quite stressful too, both options are bad. I couldn't deal with raising children with my current brain but of course I wish I had a normie brain so I could have had wife and kids but not in this life.

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
the biology is so fucked that you have to experience loads of pain in order for you to be happy/thankfull for it when its gone
Ligotti's comparison was perfect. We are like puppets controlled by a puppet master. Except we are conscious. Puppets to dna and genes and evolution.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I hadn't heard that term before, I had to Google it. I was actually meaning to make a post about Reddits Child Free sub. I have always thought this was such a cope, if you were really content being child free then you wouldn't be sitting posting about it on Reddit. They are just trying to make themselves believe that being child free is good.

I also thing having children would be quite stressful too, both options are bad. I couldn't deal with raising children with my current brain but of course I wish I had a normie brain so I could have had wife and kids but not in this life.
im glad you are subhuman and dont get to reproduce more victims you pro life cuck ofcours child free people dont do it for smart reasons like preventing your child from being harmed and eventually die in a nursing home alone in their own @vomit look up anti natalism idiot its just a very basic philosophy thats unfortunately the truth king solomon had everything in life and still said this So I admired the dead, who had already died, above the living, who are still alive. But better than both is he who has not yet existed, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
no matter what will happen we will live in a harem society where chad has 15 babes penetrated and the lowerclass defects will pay taxes to support his spawn whether the incel "wants" it or not

Your decision is irrelevant whether or not you are a good bluepilled goy and convince yourself that you actually dont want children and play by the rules or whether you are a desperate incel who gets a wife from a third world country and then get cucked

In the end you will be bottom trash, chad is gonna lick his fingers and count his money bills while his monster cock is sucked by three underaged teens

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
i dont ever want to have kids because it means i'll have to work and be forced to participate into normie status/careermaxxing rat race

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
My nigga, we don't need any more goy cattle clogging and destroying the livibility of this planet.
The planet is already overpopulated, retarded, and we're on a conveyer belt toward a fucking doomsday. (Thank God.)
No, but really, why is it WRONG to be dubious over the value of producing more fucking cretins? How about we STOP for a minute and get the planet situated before we produce any more self-concious fucking nothings? We don't need anymore puppets and pawns trying to escape non-existence through consumerism, perpatuating this degenerate society.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Jews subsidise the mass breeding, survival and social advancement of the wrong sort of people, namely nigglets and mutts birthed and raised by single mothers, and indoctrinate them to become shabbos goy useful idiots and consoomers. Without these masses of ill-bred, dysgenic retards, the kike-controlled celebrity-entertainment complex, medical industry and """luxury brands""" rackets would all go out of business because no self-respecting person would pop pills, pay attention to the Kardashians or buy obscenely-overpriced """branded""" goods made in a Chinese workshop, at least not on a scale that would allow these kike businesses to turn huge profits. Hitler and Heinrich Himmler had the correct idea and execution of pro-natalist policies, (1) incentivising couples of good Aryan stock to make as many healthy children as they can afford to raise, and (2) in wartime, have chad Wehrmacht and SS soldiers impregnate Aryan virgins before being dispatched to the Eastern Front (where there was a high chance of death) and give the resulting infants to childless NSDAP-approved civillian couples to adopt.

Last edited:
MelancholicClown

MelancholicClown

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
99% of the population could succumb to this cope and the remaining 1% will mog them to death after just one generation. the cucks die off and the niggers that give no fucks and just want to nut remain and will spread far and wide.
I dont care what happens after im dead cus ill be dead

and don't get me started on the extreme existential dread and loneliness that comes with being a childless 50+ year old :feelscowboy:
That makes natalism the cope here then

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
tbh

depends on your morals

for example people may breed by many factors:
- having support in old age
- avoid loneliness
- passive income
- sex toy ( just fuck your kids theory )

all reasons are selfish of course, but there are people with no moral base who would see their kids as pets/assets :yay:

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
When I was younger I used to say I'm anti natalist. But now I say I don't care.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
it is lowkey cucked ending your lineage because of muh suffering every man should experience impregnating a woman an see his offspring before dying

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
it is lowkey cucked ending your lineage because of muh suffering every man should experience impregnating a woman an see his offspring before dying
Depends on the lineage though doesn't it and ngl having kids is kinda gay

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
Wako doesn't understand context
Birth is the act or process of bearing or bringing forth offspring,[1] also referred to in technical contexts as parturition. In mammals, the process is initiated by hormones which cause the muscular walls of the uterus to contract, expelling the fetus at a developmental stage when it is ready to feed and breathe.

thats what i mean by birth, damn you niggaz are so tense all the time, always so serious, i was just joking

Activity
So far there's no one here