Serious The challenge of 2023

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I think that this 2023 I must abandon the neet if or if. With the Covid pandemic I could justify my inactivity but now everything is back to normal so I have less justification to stay at home. In short I am starting to get bored doing the same thing. Youtube, video games, listening to music, opening the fridge and eating, watching internet forums, come on, it's ok but I can't stay like this all my life. My dad is 85 and I won't have him forever.

I have a technical career but at my age I doubt I can practice anything. I don't want to go back to doing waggie jobs like I did between 2004-2014. I have even thought about going into street trading. Another way out that I see is to dedicate myself to small mining but I lack a vehicle, here there is no water in the estuaries and in the rivers very little happens and to do that I need transportation. I have bought some tools and I hope to do some of that this year.

The other thing is that I'm fat as shit. I'm 5'7" and weigh 100 kg. I just must look ridiculous. I remember 2018 I lost so much weight that I almost regained my normal weight and from the pictures I took I looked acceptable. It took me six months to lose weight so the whole first semester I will be focused on my weight loss. It is the second semester where I have to quit the neet. Besides, everything has gone up in price. My father's pension is enough but less and less not enough money in the account. I also have to think about what to do when he dies and what will happen to me. I want to have things clear before anything can happen to him. Last month I tried to learn programming, flowcharts, but the enthusiasm went away quickly, there are things that are beyond me and it makes me angry to see a 14-15 year old kid solve them without any problem. I didn't even get to pseudo-code and I imagine how I'm going to do.

I will try to reduce my needs to the minimum possible, not having debts, it will be almost being a third world worker but like me there are 2500 million who have to get up early.

How I curse my low IQ, my lack of concentration and being very bad at math. I was dealt the worst possible cards. Add not being NT, being undesirable to girls because of unattractiveness and disaster is served.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
You’re still way skinnier than me and buddy boyo @Neetgod. Although we both lost weight, maybe you can join the run to health as well.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I'm 240lbs and 5'6. It is an awkward situation telling the job centre that you aren't fit for certain jobs as they don't view that as an acceptable excuse.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
be27uEA.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here