Venting The contradiction of company's looking out for employees but reject everyone in sight. In fact, they want me to stay as a Neet.

Laskah

Laskah

NEET
Jul 27, 2021
I've been a Neet now for over half a year after graduating from high school. I was looking out for a job, so I can move out from my home and create my personal space without anyone disturbing me. I can't count how many applications I wrote and every time I got rejected. Of course, I had some telephone interviews and personal interviews. But at the end I always had a bad feeling that it didn't go well. I remember one time a woman laughed at me during the interview. The company's state on their website that they're looking for employees, but as soon as I have any interest in writing an application, they reject me. I try to improve my CV every time I failed, but it seems like it didn't help. I don't have any motivation to go on, it's just depressing at this point.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
You dont need a curriculum you need a contact
thats the hurtful truth for someone like you that spent his high school/college times in front a computer instead of "making friends" aka networking

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
thats the hurtful truth for someone like you that spent his high school/college times in front a computer instead of "making friends" aka networking
Nobody wants to become friends with an ethnic “its not what you know but who you know bro”:soy:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
>needing contacts to get a supermarket job
literal ropefuel, over-tier for entry tier wagies :feelslol::feelslol: imagine having to beg like a dog for a shitty job and getting rejected

tournelhenry

tournelhenry

Male supremacist, Pseudo-theocratic fascist
Nov 2, 2021
>needing contacts to get a supermarket job
literal ropefuel, over-tier for entry tier wagies :feelslol::feelslol: imagine having to beg like a dog for a shitty job and getting rejected
The most annoying crap.
A bunch of unqualified lazy bastards and sluts getting a job because they have contacts while the hardworking dude who will probably work double his wage is ignored

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
It seems thats just how it is now at any low level wagie job, supermarket, gas station, restaurant, etc.

On the one hand it sucks but also, from the employers perspective, 9 out of every 10 employees is just a braindead weed smoking guy who will probably show up late to his first shift and barely do any work.

In my experience its always best to go into the store and see if you can find a manager and ask if theyre hiring and act like a well put together guy who knows what hes doing. Not like going in wearing nice clothes and asking to speak to the manager, but just seeing if you can find a manager in the aisles and tell him you want to apply and sound like a responsible guy who wil show up on time and all that. The people who hire at these places just want someone who can do the job and make the store run well, doesnt matter if you have a degree or dress nice or have any accolades. They want a 40 year old high school dropout who has given up and will show up to work every day because he has no other choice, not some high school or college aged guy who will more than likely be lazy and unreliable

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]And even if you somehow manage to finally get a job, the real hell is just about to begin.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]You then have to deal with bullying, mental warfare and all the other torture.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I've been a Neet now for over half a year after graduating from high school. I was looking out for a job, so I can move out from my home and create my personal space without anyone disturbing me. I can't count how many applications I wrote and every time I got rejected.
Its only been half a year g, it took me 3 years to get a "job" where ive worked less than 10 days total over the past 2 years
I remember one time a woman laughed at me during the interview. The company's state on their website that they're looking for employees, but as soon as I have any interest in writing an application, they reject me. I try to improve my CV every time I failed, but it seems like it didn't help. I don't have any motivation to go on, it's just depressing at this point.
a while ago i tried to be a security guard and would show up for the open interviews and just never hear back, nowadays having motivation issues too

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The only jobs I've had are factory jobs so they usually bite off my hand when I apply. I always get bullied out of jobs though. I think factories are finding it more difficult to get employees because of Brexit, I even received 2 flyers from companies in the mail. Some factories require night time industrial cleaners with part time hours available.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]And even if you somehow manage to finally get a job, the real hell is just about to begin.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]You then have to deal with bullying, mental warfare and all the other torture.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Someone should engrave that on my grave when I die because it will be the cause of my suicide.

M I N T Y Y

M I N T Y Y

NEET
Jan 4, 2022
I've been a Neet now for over half a year after graduating from high school. I was looking out for a job, so I can move out from my home and create my personal space without anyone disturbing me. I can't count how many applications I wrote and every time I got rejected. Of course, I had some telephone interviews and personal interviews. But at the end I always had a bad feeling that it didn't go well. I remember one time a woman laughed at me during the interview. The company's state on their website that they're looking for employees, but as soon as I have any interest in writing an application, they reject me. I try to improve my CV every time I failed, but it seems like it didn't help. I don't have any motivation to go on, it's just depressing at this point.
I’m in the same boat, year and a half after graduating although I was able to get two different jobs. One for two months and another for one which I got fired from and now I’ve been NEET again for as long as I’ve worked. Woulda kept that one I had for two months if I knew places would not respond mostly. Seriously I’ve applied places and the only one I got back was a month and a half after I applied, my fault for not getting back but it pissed me off that they took that long. Can’t complain though. I’d still rather be NEET than wagecuck but I’m gonna have to get a job so I can find a place. After working two years if I can even make it that far I might quit and just apply for unemployment then use my savings from whatever new job when that runs out so I can NEET again

Activity
So far there's no one here