The corporate world is strange

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
When I was on a train, I saw two females in their mid-20s and an old married, kinda incel looking guy in a suit (probably some kind of manager) in the next bunch of seats. One female was describing an architecture project. she was intelligent, spoke very eloquently, correcting the manager on basic stuff, but she was simping hard. She made semi-jokes, switched to sitting next to him, got real close, crossed her legs, etc..... when they said goodbye and the guy left,
her voice changed, drastically, maybe some would even have a problem recognizing that it is her threw the phone, it changed from this happy enthusiastic tone to a much more sad and monotone voice coming from the nose, and one of the first sentences she spoke to her friend was, this job is a tragedy, and complained about her female boss.
The boomer managers are the problem, they enjoy hanging out with female coworkers it is really creepy and because of it they get promotions and destroy companies. This whole scene was so dystopian. People can be such actors, it's like a performance, it could be played in a movie.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Working lowly and ez jobs and living with your parents while saving all your money is the ideal move as an incel. Save, invest then geomaxx so you can NEET forever
Completely agree its the best strategy but you gotta start early on, otherwise it can be suffocating because you then live with parents in your 30s. God I wish I did that earlier like in my early twenties instead of getting a useless degree. Even with an entry level full time salary you should still be able to save up around 75k over the years.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
When I was on a train, I saw two females in their mid-20s and an old married, kinda incel looking guy in a suit (probably some kind of manager) in the next bunch of seats. One female was describing an architecture project. she was intelligent, spoke very eloquently, correcting the manager on basic stuff, but she was simping hard. She made semi-jokes, switched to sitting next to him, got real close, crossed her legs, etc..... when they said goodbye and the guy left,
her voice changed, drastically, maybe some would even have a problem recognizing that it is her threw the phone, it changed from this happy enthusiastic tone to a much more sad and monotone voice coming from the nose, and one of the first sentences she spoke to her friend was, this job is a tragedy, and complained about her female boss.
The boomer managers are the problem, they enjoy hanging out with female coworkers it is really creepy and because of it they get promotions and destroy companies. This whole scene was so dystopian. People can be such actors, it's like a performance, it could be played in a movie.

Activity
So far there's no one here