Venting The government fucked up with my NEETbux and now I may miss a payment or worse, owe money

S

ScornedStoic

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
It's a long story, but basically I have had a lot of problems with this agency and now they didn't send me my benefits this month, this has happened before and I resolved it but this time before I called them I got a letter saying my file was closed and I owed back money due to not reporting, and that they'd been trying to reach me. This is bullshit, I spoke with my case worker last month and everything was fine and they never tried to contact me aside from that letter.

I called and got given the run around, but eventually gave my situation and story and the woman I spoke to said if I send my bank info for the months in question all should be fine and I should get the payments I'm missing, but we'll see... one time in the past when they missed a payment they refused to back pay it. So I could be out a huge chunk of money. We'll see, but my bad luck never ends. I have about 20 stories like this over similar bullshit over the last couple months.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Had that happen to me multiple times, you have to either hire an attorney or pay the minimum payment each month. If you have your paperwork and receipts etc then you can argue your case. Plus case managers/therapists can help

Activity
So far there's no one here