The guilt of being such a selfish piece of shit is painful.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Ahh, how can I be complaining on forums all day when I have such a great life in comparison to many?

Holy shit, I upped my dose of SSRIs to even more pills a day, and I think this is how normies feel all the time. I don't want to die, I love life, I'm so lucky, I've always been so lucky. I've been given everything. Other people have it so much harder.

P.S: It's probably lord Lucifer answering my prayers, thank you.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Ahh, how can I be complaining on forums all day when I have such a great life in comparison to many?

Holy shit, I upped my dose of SSRIs to even more pills a day, and I think this is how normies feel all the time. I don't want to die, I love life, I'm so lucky, I've always been so lucky. I've been given everything. Other people have it so much harder.

most people side step the problem of guilt completely and rationalize it away. fact that you're coping with it is good. we all do rotten shit, but guilt drags us down over past wrongs we've committed. some wrongs we CAN righted, but for others the debt is unpayable.

Last edited:
A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Your guilt proves you are human and you are already paying for having done bad things, as you so boldly admit you payed for what you have done, and it is likely you will keep suffering... I can assure you a normie does not feels that way, his entire life is spent destroying lives like your own, and therefore to harm them is to be considered "self defense", especially true for you given that your condition is probably that of an incel.

L

lilropedoesntcope

NEET
Oct 30, 2022

lmfao why would you feel guilt for reciprocating you're literally taking bone destroying drugs for no fuckig reason you dumb nigger

Activity
So far there's no one here