The ideal race is eastern european without monolids

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
These last weeks i been researching about the ideal race.
The behavioral sink has made neurotypical whites cucks that, love blacks and let people of other races into their countries to ruin them, but neurotypical russians, east asians, most latinos and arabs don't do things like that, because of being more racist. Whites with autism are more racist, so that will get fixed:
EZk98qdU4AAXzp2
But i want to create the ideal race, and i don't think the ideal race would be humiliated due to being neurotypical, but whites are the best race at creating technologies:
So at first i thought the ideal race would be a mix of east asians and whites (because east asians are the only ones with an intelligence equivalent to the one of whites), but there are cases like Elliot Rodger where, the children develop less empathy than east asians and whites, which make them psychopaths:
80d
But i just think that it's because Elliot Rodger and most hapas (Russians are hapas with monolids) have monolids (see image in the spoiler above to see that, AMWF couples produce more psychopaths than WMAF couples (children take 60 percent of DNA from the father)):
Sssssh
So, the ideal race should be a hapa without monolids, but i also believe that it should have long eyelashes (nordics have smaller or less eyelashes than meds) because they look better, blue eyes because people with blue eyes are more intelligent and look better, should have black hair because it looks better, and should have coarse straight hair because, it is a hair that is more evolved than the hair of whites, coarse straight hair is found on east asians and some native american populations:

Where we can find all of these traits? the answer is "Eastern Europe".
Let me present you the, "north pontid":
05E2491C FAC8 440A BC5B DCD4E09B6C18
But we are more interested in his blue eyed version that, has coarse straight hair and long eyelashes, which is very rare. So the ideal race would be a, A10 blue eyed North Pontid with coarse straight hair and long eyelashes. I know that this phenotype can have all of these features, but it's just very rare.

It is both classified as mongoloid and caucasian in physicalanthropologywiki.fandom.com, and it is the only mongoloid-caucasian phenotype without monolids that has dark hair and light eyes.

side stuff:
Children take 60 percent of the DNA of the father:
Children take 60 percent of the DNA from their father and 40 percent from their mother, to make the race of the mother extinct:

"From the thousands of mouse genes that were analyzed, the researchers concluded that paternal genes play a much larger role than maternal genes. The copy of the father’s genes were more active for nearly 60 percent of its baby’s genes."
https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2015/03/study-shows-paternal-genetics-dominate-42535
"Genes from your father are more dominant than those inherited from your mother, new research has shown.
All mammals are likely to use the majority of genetic material passed down from males, even if offspring look and act more like the mother, according to the study on lab mice by University of North Carolina’s School of Medicine.
This means that even though we inherit an equal amount of DNA from each parent, the paternal line is mostly found to govern how a person develops into an adult – especially in regards to their health."
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...than-your-mother-say-scientists-10084995.html
"Complex human traits are influenced by variation in regulatory DNA through mechanisms that are not fully understood. Because regulatory elements are conserved between humans and mice, a thorough annotation of cis regulatory variants in mice could aid in further characterizing these mechanisms. Here we provide a detailed portrait of mouse gene expression across multiple tissues in a three-way diallel. Greater than 80% of mouse genes have cis regulatory variation. Effects from these variants influence complex traits and usually extend to the human ortholog. Further, we estimate that at least one in every thousand SNPs creates a cis regulatory effect. We also observe two types of parent-of-origin effects, including classical imprinting and a new global allelic imbalance in expression favoring the paternal allele. We conclude that, as with humans, pervasive regulatory variation influences complex genetic traits in mice and provide a new resource toward understanding the genetic control of transcription in mammals."
https://www.nature.com/articles/ng.3222
Behavioral sink:

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
Just let me fuck someone plese

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023

This is just impossible, i'm starting to think that there is no superior race (i'm talking about whites, east asians and hapas without epicanthic folds, all the other races are inferior).

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
View attachment 74231

This is just impossible, i'm starting to think that there is no superior race (i'm talking about whites, east asians and hapas without epicanthic folds, all the other races are inferior).
You get things like these:

LGBT acceptanceSocial Progress Index 2019Giving Index 2018Public support abortionCorruption Perception 2019Incarceration rate

I don't like this:
Environmental performanceRecycling rates 2018Air quality

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Look at this Ukranian with blue eyes, literally the ideal race:

It's so funny how Ukranians (hapas without monolids) are humiliating the chink-eyed Russians (hapas with monolids).

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
The more white you are, the less racist you become:

DwwyPHKUUAAoLQP

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
I forgot to put the link for north pontid:

The reason why i don't like north athlantid it's because, it doesn't have coarse straight hair.

Also:
16867610085869691686760816541258Zdutuqu6gn5a1Tumblr bdad0816f16140be900eb2fda4fb2155 20b0e918 1280Rainbow map 2023 1 1536x1115

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Evil barcamgtow: haven't you seen how poor their countries are? even china and other east asian countries ?, don't you remember the jew documentaries that we watched where, russias also ate cats and dogs? north pontids are very ugly, crime rates? corruption rates?

FirstWorldMap

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Evil barcamgtow: haven't you seen how poor their countries are? even china and other east asian countries ?, don't you remember the jew documentaries that we watched where, russias also ate cats and dogs? north pontids are very ugly, crime rates? corruption rates?

View attachment 74602
Barcamgtow: But why are the japanese a first world country?

Evil barcamgtow: It's a mistery but, it's because they are much more neotenous than whites

But whites would be 100 times more rich if they were as neotenous as you can read above.

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Barcamgtow: But why are the japanese so Rich?

Evil barcamgtow: It's a mistery but, it's because they are much more neotenous than whites

But whites would be 100 times more rich if they were as neotenous as you can read above.
Evil barcamgtow: here is a better idea barcamgtow: become a fully A10-blue-eyes North atlantid with coarse straight hair and mediterranid eyelashes, with some future technology in the future, by changing your cells, genes, brain, behavior, intelligence and body to the very detail. Do not remove your autism or other mental disorders you have, and find a way to not become less racist when you change your brain. You should also increase your iq to be the one of Japan (the iq of japan is 107 IQ).

The coarse straight hair will make you more neotenous, i know that you want to keep your east asian (native american) hair.

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Evil barcamgtow: here is a better idea barcamgtow: become a fully A10-blue-eyes North atlantid with coarse straight hair and mediterranid eyelashes, with some future technology in the future, by changing your cells, genes, brain, behavior, intelligence and body to the very detail. Do not remove your autism or other mental disorders you have, and find a way to not become less racist when you change your brain. You should also increase your iq to be the one of Japan (the iq of japan is 107 IQ).

The coarse straight hair will make you more neotenous, i know that you want to keep your east asian (native american) hair.
barcamgtow: I don't care about what you tell me, i got an idea, become an A10 blue eyed white-Japanese mesoskelic quapa with coarse straight hair, mediterranid eyelashes and no monolids, by changing your cells, genes, brain, behavior, intelligence and body to the very detail. Do not remove your autism or other mental disorders you have.

I also don't think that hapas are mentally i'll, i just believe that it has to do with the kind of east asian blood, for example russians are violent because mongols were violent, and elliot rodger went did a mass shooting because his mother had malaysian blood, now just look at the crime rate of those countries compare to the east asian countries:

Last edited:
AliveWithoutMySoul

AliveWithoutMySoul

NEET
Jan 14, 2023
also the ideal race is anglos with polish ancestry mating with north africans with arab ancestry
my source is that i made this up

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
also the ideal race is anglos with polish ancestry mating with north africans with arab ancestry
my source is that i made this up
No, it's a A10-blue-eyed white-japanese mesoskelic quapa with coarse straight hair, mediterranid eyelashes and no monolids.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
No, it's a A10-blue-eyed white-japanese mesoskelic quapa with coarse straight hair, mediterranid eyelashes and no monolids.

barcamgtow: I don't care about what you tell me, i got an idea, become an A10 blue eyed white-Japanese mesoskelic quapa with coarse straight hair, mediterranid eyelashes and no monolids, by changing your cells, genes, brain, behavior, intelligence and body to the very detail. Do not remove your autism or other mental disorders you have.

I also don't think that hapas are mentally i'll, i just believe that it has to do with the kind of east asian blood, for example russians are violent because mongols were violent, and elliot rodger went did a mass shooting because his mother had malaysian blood, now just look at the crime rate of those countries compare to the east asian countries:

View attachment 74607
or octapa

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
There must be exist White people or, at least, Asians. If not, society will collapse and we will return to Neolithic, or even worse, Paleolithic age.

Niggers and any kind of shitskin will turn any civilized paradise into a typical third world shithole.

Not if technology replace most humans by 2030 or 2050.

I wish (((Putin))) will blow up most of the world with his powerful (((nukes))).

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
There must be exist White people or, at least, Asians. If not, society will collapse and we will return to Neolithic, or even worse, Paleolithic age.

Niggers and any kind of shitskin will turn any civilized paradise into a typical third world shithole.

Not if technology replace most humans by 2030 or 2050.

I wish (((Putin))) will blow up most of the world with his powerful (((nukes))).
Stop reading my old threads, this thread is useless, slavs are worse than whites at creating technologies because of not being orthocranic, i'm making a new thread that says that the ideal race is 62.5-75% borreby (wide faced german) and 37.5-25% East asian (North sinid), i've been taking too much time to make it. Slavs don't have monolids, only smaller browridges, now i've researched more.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here