The kundalini people on reddit don't wanna share their methods with me, kek.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
They keep telling me that it's against the rules to share, for my own good, that it's too risky, too dangerous!

I've gone full manipulation mode on them, and I'm gonna get their methods. My web of lies has been spun, the methods will be revealed shortly, one of them will open their secret vault of knowledge.

Bad trip causing psychosis that can last for years? Pshhh, I'm beyond ready you normies. I've been ready for shit like this for years, I enjoy nightmares and bad trips ffs.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Mmm, these bastards are tough nuts to crack, one called me out on manipulating him. Kek. 3 left, maybe they'll crack.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Who are the kundalini ppl care to explain OP? :rolleyes:

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Who are the kundalini ppl care to explain OP? :rolleyes:

Kundalini is supposed to be some sort of energy all around us and in us, and a kundalini awakening apparently is so potent, that these people have a strict rule to NOT share the methods, because they're so dangerous for the user. Apparently, lots of them were fucked up by the kundalini awakenings, so they warn people not to try them prematurely, and to prepare themselves for years.

Obviously, I'm a tougher nut than they think, I'm jumping in head first. Hail Lucifer.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

Kundalini is supposed to be some sort of energy all around us and in us, and a kundalini awakening apparently is so potent, that these people have a strict rule to NOT share the methods, because they're so dangerous for the user. Apparently, lots of them were fucked up by the kundalini awakenings, so they warn people not to try them prematurely, and to prepare themselves for years.

Obviously, I'm a tougher nut than they think, I'm jumping in head first. Hail Lucifer.
well whatever is your cope man, sorry i don't belive that stuff

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
its interesting but why you ask on reddit?

I am sure that if you go talk to old ladies in their 50s they will have sex with you, and your dick will convince them to give you their "secrets"...

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022

I am sure that if you go talk to old ladies in their 50s they will have sex with you, and your dick will convince them to give you their "secrets"...
cope

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022

Lol. I did try to sleep with 50 year olds, doesn't work in my country. People are too conservative. Anyway, kundalini has nothing to do with sex, it's more of a spiritual awakening.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Lol. I did try to sleep with 50 year olds, doesn't work in my country. People are too conservative. Anyway, kundalini has nothing to do with sex, it's more of a spiritual awakening.
Oh sure. I was saying that kundalini seems to be a thing that involves also new age beliefs. in that case that would mean that there is high probability to meet people who have new age beliefs, tey will be open to give you the pussy, and here is how you can influence th girls with your penis.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Oh sure. I was saying that kundalini seems to be a thing that involves also new age beliefs. in that case that would mean that there is high probability to meet people who have new age beliefs, tey will be open to give you the pussy, and here is how you can influence th girls with your penis.
Lol. Good point, but not in my country. Tiny shithole with few people interested in such stuff.

Activity
So far there's no one here