Serious The layers

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021
1. Epistemological/existential - What exists? How do we know that it exists? Can we ever be sure that we know anything? Can we ever be sure that we know what exists?

2. Empirical - Does what exists and what we know -- or the appearance of what exists and what we know -- have clear, identifiable patterns that can be gleaned via our sensory receptors? Can we use the scientific method as part of a broader methodology and management of mental processes to deduce the probability of outcomes with consistency? Once we've established the extent to which we can know things, what empirical evidence is there for the existence of any particular phenomenon?

3. Systematic/mechanistic - How can all that we can sense empirically be integrated into a mental model for the purposes of processing, output, and evaluation? Is there anything that can be empirically observed that does not fit as a variable, parameter, agent, process, etc. into a system or subsystem? What are the boundaries surrounding systems? Are there boundaries surrounding reality as a whole? How does causality shape the smallest, most irreducible constituents of reality as a system as they transmute from one form to another within the soup of existence?

4. Utilitarian/value-oriented - Does causality impact systems in such a way as to necessitate value? Is there value inherent in any particular process as part of a system? How do we determine what, if anything, is valuable? Is it possible to be conscious and animated without value or the capacity to value and evaluate? If something is valuable, how do we utilize systems thinking and empirical methods to productively maximize or minimize it in the name of a goal or set of goals?

5. Pragmatic/economic - If something is valuable, how do we ensure that we're being practical in acting to the end of cultivating its value? When we make a decision, are we losing something via causality that we can never get back? If so, is the cost worth the product? What is the cost of each of our actions? Are we being cost-effective information/value agents?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
6. Acceptance of indifference - What do I care about all these theoretical concepts, why should my mind struggle with these mental concepts that never lead me to the truth anyway? Oh, look! How beautiful is the grass and how wonderfully fragrant the flowers! The energy flowing through the trees! And the sun! Look how it supplies us with light. We are truly taken care of. If only we could learn to live again. But it should not be up to me. I will be absorbed in the splendour of the nature that surrounds me and immerse myself again in that which is actually tangible.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
1. Epistemological/existential - What exists? How do we know that it exists? Can we ever be sure that we know anything? Can we ever be sure that we know what exists?

2. Empirical - Does what exists and what we know -- or the appearance of what exists and what we know -- have clear, identifiable patterns that can be gleaned via our sensory receptors? Can we use the scientific method as part of a broader methodology and management of mental processes to deduce the probability of outcomes with consistency? Once we've established the extent to which we can know things, what empirical evidence is there for the existence of any particular phenomenon?

3. Systematic/mechanistic - How can all that we can sense empirically be integrated into a mental model for the purposes of processing, output, and evaluation? Is there anything that can be empirically observed that does not fit as a variable, parameter, agent, process, etc. into a system or subsystem? What are the boundaries surrounding systems? Are there boundaries surrounding reality as a whole? How does causality shape the smallest, most irreducible constituents of reality as a system as they transmute from one form to another within the soup of existence?

4. Utilitarian/value-oriented - Does causality impact systems in such a way as to necessitate value? Is there value inherent in any particular process as part of a system? How do we determine what, if anything, is valuable? Is it possible to be conscious and animated without value or the capacity to value and evaluate? If something is valuable, how do we utilize systems thinking and empirical methods to productively maximize or minimize it in the name of a goal or set of goals?

5. Pragmatic/economic - If something is valuable, how do we ensure that we're being practical in acting to the end of cultivating its value? When we make a decision, are we losing something via causality that we can never get back? If so, is the cost worth the product? What is the cost of each of our actions? Are we being cost-effective information/value agents?
Welcome to the complexity of reality my friend.

i have a revised listing though

Phenomenalogical
Empirical
(Both deal with epistemology and metaphysics which is hypothesises explaining our relationship with the unknown and our perception)
From empirical and intertwined with ontology, physics and then the eventual emergence of biology and other associated phenomena.
Then to the psychological and psychoanalytic which ties into ontological and epistemology again.

Concerning the axiological layer, I don’t quite understand it, if you could give me an example or re-word it, that would be nice.

And some old wisdom that I consider to be fundamental truths

I know that I know nothing
Socrates

The mere purpose of human existence is to kindle a light into mere being
C.G Jung

All is vanity
Ecclesiastes

This too shall pass
King Solomon

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
This is also why I harshly criticize philosophies that are simplistic and reductionistic, there’s so much that is unknown about Being that to posit some grand, certain knowledge without providing some insightful reason why, is nothing more than rubbish to me.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Regardless of whatever lurks in the unknown, the here and now, your life, your development as a human, and your experiences with the world and other people is the reality we live in. This reality is also accompanied by our unconscious mind which guides us through reality to manifest our potential as growing conscious beings.

This reality, the place where your perceptions and thoughts collide on a stage with others in the same predicament, is our world.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
6. Acceptance of indifference - What do I care about all these theoretical concepts, why should my mind struggle with these mental concepts that never lead me to the truth anyway? Oh, look! How beautiful is the grass and how wonderfully fragrant the flowers! The energy flowing through the trees! And the sun! Look how it supplies us with light. We are truly taken care of. If only we could learn to live again. But it should not be up to me. I will be absorbed in the splendour of the nature that surrounds me and immerse myself again in that which is actually tangible.
I resonate with this existential approach a lot. While on one hand, I want to unravel all the mysteries of the world with precision, another part of me is full of wonder and appreciation of the novelty and beauty of existence. Memento mori, remembering my mortality puts all this philosophizing and pondering in perspective. Regardless of it all, I will die, I’d like my time living to be fully experienced, witnessing this reality and helping to orient our selves the Good.

As Albert Camus famously said

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest — whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories — comes afterwards. These are games; one must first answer.

This is something that truly was insightful for me when I realized that time stops for no one. Days, months, and years go by without manifesting who I truly am, a frightful thing, but the only way that I can gain the courage to live.

Two more quotes to conclude

Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?

Sometimes it is easier to see clearly into the liar than into the man who tells the truth. Truth, like light, blinds. Falsehood, on the contrary, is a beautiful twilight that enhances every object.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I resonate with this existential approach a lot. While on one hand, I want to unravel all the mysteries of the world with precision, another part of me is full of wonder and appreciation of the novelty and beauty of existence. Memento mori, remembering my mortality puts all this philosophizing and pondering in perspective. Regardless of it all, I will die, I’d like my time living to be fully experienced, witnessing this reality and helping to orient our selves the Good.

As Albert Camus famously said

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest — whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories — comes afterwards. These are games; one must first answer.

This is something that truly was insightful for me when I realized that time stops for no one. Days, months, and years go by without manifesting who I truly am, a frightful thing, but the only way that I can gain the courage to live.

Two more quotes to conclude

Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?

Sometimes it is easier to see clearly into the liar than into the man who tells the truth. Truth, like light, blinds. Falsehood, on the contrary, is a beautiful twilight that enhances every object.
I think the first "philosophical truth" is that you have to live in harmony with nature. In harmony with our environment and its cycles. Only from this harmony with our world can a healthy spirit arise.
I am strongly influenced by the philosophy of "German Romanticism".
I love the mysteries of our world and I love to explore them. But science is more of a problem in that respect; science overthinks everything and gives us "clear" results, it demystifies the world, (or at least tries to).
But wanting to change this problem is once again the typical unrealistic idealism of romanticism.

As for suicide, I don't really see a problem with it. It is up to us how we spend our time on earth and if it becomes impossible for us to see the true beauty of our world, if our mind disintegrates into morbid delusion, then suicide is probably still the best medicine.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I think the first "philosophical truth" is that you have to live in harmony with nature. In harmony with our environment and its cycles. Only from this harmony with our world can a healthy spirit arise.
I am strongly influenced by the philosophy of "German Romanticism".
I love the mysteries of our world and I love to explore them. But science is more of a problem in that respect; science overthinks everything and gives us "clear" results, it demystifies the world, (or at least tries to).
But wanting to change this problem is once again the typical unrealistic idealism of romanticism.

As for suicide, I don't really see a problem with it. It is up to us how we spend our time on earth and if it becomes impossible for us to see the true beauty of our world, if our mind disintegrates into morbid delusion, then suicide is probably still the best medicine.
I like your views a lot, it is sorrowful that the world has become demystifyed in the search for objective knowledge. Our fantasies don’t quite align with nature (as far as as know) it’s not to disregard mysticism, I personally believe there is a metaphysical element to life that is more deeply rooted in fundamental reality verses just materialism.

As for suicide, I personally view things as a Dionysian tragedy as Nietzsche formed out. A world even amidst the sorrows and absurdities is shouted a triumphant “Yes” accepting it all, going beyond good and evil.

And as you said, living in accordance with nature or in a more concrete way of saying, living in accordance with your biological and psychological needs.

I still enjoy pretending and fantasizing, I think it is very healthy for the mind and helps us connect with the more pure and wondrous part of our mind.

Children live simply, similar to the sage. They eat when hungry, sleep when tired, live without baggage or concerns for egotistic things. The difference is, that the sage has wisdom.

I think that is the biggest existential problem for me, is our cosmos the imagination of a child, or the wisdom of the sage. Both play, yet one knows, while another does not. Perhaps this child grows into a sage, but to give birth is to have a part of you die, and let something grow greater from its corpse.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
fuck my brain is gonna explode
Philosophy can be a mind fuck at first because it forces you to go way deep into stuff.

Once you pass a certain stage after thinking, reading, listening, and writing enough, it’ll all kinda make sense, maybe 1-2 years but after that, you can actually start to philosophize on your own and learn to analyze and critique ideas

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
By the way @Rebbington you’re asking a lot of questions that are real fundamental, any you want to specifically discuss?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
How so? ( I’ve never really used Reddit)
Philosophy is for normies that think they're smart but actually read an essay on Socrates and think they're high IQ now. Also:
Welcome to the complexity of reality my friend.

i have a revised listing though

Phenomenalogical
Empirical
(Both deal with epistemology and metaphysics which is hypothesises explaining our relationship with the unknown and our perception)
From empirical and intertwined with ontology, physics and then the eventual emergence of biology and other associated phenomena.
Then to the psychological and psychoanalytic which ties into ontological and epistemology again.

Concerning the axiological layer, I don’t quite understand it, if you could give me an example or re-word it, that would be nice.

And some old wisdom that I consider to be fundamental truths

I know that I know nothing
Socrates

The mere purpose of human existence is to kindle a light into mere being
C.G Jung

All is vanity
Ecclesiastes

This too shall pass
King Solomon
This is a 1:1 example of a Redditor. Pretentious and smug, a know it all obnoxious faggot. I bet you cock ride @TuxedoMask after sucking Buddhas dick.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Philosophy is for normies that think they're smart but actually read an essay on Socrates and think they're high IQ now. Also:

This is a 1:1 example of a Redditor. Pretentious and smug, a know it all obnoxious faggot. I bet you cock ride @TuxedoMask after sucking Buddhas dick.
I’m not being smug or pretentious in the least, I don’t know why you would think that, I just passionately enjoy thinking and discussing ideas, I don’t learn philosophy to boost my ego, in fact, whenever I do so it hinders me from fully understanding a concept or idea.

I also have recently tried to only discuss something with confidence if I really know what I’m talking about, axiology is my weak suit and I didn’t say anything regarding it because I don’t know much.

I’m not ignorant, I spend nearly all my free time learning or thinking about something, it’s just what I love to do, I don’t think there’s any shame with displaying your knowledge if it’s done humbly and its intent is oriented to help people learn and understand.

To sum it up, as I’ve said, I’m a Buddhist, I’ll admit I’ve haven’t been all that diligent in my practice, but I don’t associate with my intelligence, interest in ideas, or how much I know, I was born with those things, they are not me, I am what I do, the only thing a person truly is, is their actions.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@WeebHunter3000 Also, I can understand why I might come off as pretentious in a way, I enjoy speaking in abstract aphorisms because it gives more of a deeper beauty to what I’m saying and it resonates with me.

On a side note, why do you act cynical and nihilistic a lot? It’s kinda a stupid question considering where we are on the Net, but you act unusually antagonistic.

One more quote I like

All philosophy is mental masturbation

Wittengstein

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I’m not being smug or pretentious in the least, I don’t know why you would think that, I just passionately enjoy thinking and discussing ideas, I don’t learn philosophy to boost my ego, in fact, whenever I do so it hinders me from fully understanding a concept or idea.

I also have recently tried to only discuss something with confidence if I really know what I’m talking about, axiology is my weak suit and I didn’t say anything regarding it because I don’t know much.

I’m not ignorant, I spend nearly all my free time learning or thinking about something, it’s just what I love to do, I don’t think there’s any shame with displaying your knowledge if it’s done humbly and its intent is oriented to help people learn and understand.

To sum it up, as I’ve said, I’m a Buddhist, I’ll admit I’ve haven’t been all that diligent in my practice, but I don’t associate with my intelligence, interest in ideas, or how much I know, I was born with those things, they are not me, I am what I do, the only thing a person truly is, is their actions.
No bro your a pro life cuck that preaches that suicide is wrong on a neet forum. Hell, your not even a neet and your what, 19? No one wants to hear bluepill shit when our lives are at their lowest. This is why you and @Lain are the neets.me CEOs of soy.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
@WeebHunter3000 Also, I can understand why I might come off as pretentious in a way, I enjoy speaking in abstract aphorisms because it gives more of a deeper beauty to what I’m saying and it resonates with me.

On a side note, why do you act cynical and nihilistic a lot? It’s kinda a stupid question considering where we are on the Net, but you act unusually antagonistic.

One more quote I like

All philosophy is mental masturbation

Wittengstein
Side effect of being a real neet god. Life is gay and pointless.

Besides, I'm only antagonistic to people that deserve it. Ask my bro @Khaos I've never insulted this homie once cause he's a true neet brother.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
No bro your a pro life cuck that preaches that suicide is wrong on a neet forum. Hell, your not even a neet and your what, 19? No one wants to hear bluepill shit when our lives are at their lowest. This is why you and @Lain are the neets.me CEOs of soy.
I never said suicide was wrong. I was discussing the core choice of deciding to live and play this game called life is ultimately worth it or not. I am pro life because I believe our existence is something special to behold, and I think if people find something meaningful that raises them out of whatever suffering they are in or at least gives them strength to bear it, then the desire to end it won’t be something to even consider. I don’t think people are made for pleasure or happiness, that’s my problem with antinatalist philosophies, the compare it to how much positive verses negative experiences, where as I think life is something to fully accept, life is pain and suffering, it is what makes us grow, and every step to greater consciousness will require more pain in order to overcome suffering in its entirely. I do believe it’s true and I can completely understand why others would reject such a thing, but that’s how I want to live my life

I was a NEETish for more than a year, I may not fully understand how you feel, but I want to help make the world as best as I can make it out to be.

Regardless if you’re an antinatalist or not, if the fact in your mind that life is so bad that we should just all perish, I think you’re obligated to try to make it less worse or make it better. becoming resentful only makes the world worse.

That’s why even though I disagree with Atila’s philosophy and I don’t think it is really all that sophisticated, from what I can tell, he is actually a good person despite his online persona being a bit of a troll.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Side effect of being a real neet god. Life is gay and pointless.

Besides, I'm only antagonistic to people that deserve it. Ask my bro @Khaos I've never insulted this homie once cause he's a true neet brother.
Why do you think I deserve to receive antagonistic treatment though?

Do you think I’m deluded and it makes you feel distain?

Or do you think that the fact that I think life is something good is almost an offense to state, like if I treated your tragedies as silly misperceptions?

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022

Or do you think that the fact that I think life is something good is almost an offense to state, like if I treated your tragedies as silly misperceptions?
Calm down bro your text is too high iq for our poor @WeebHunter3000 to understand

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Calm down bro your text is too high iq for our poor @WeebHunter3000 to understand
I’m not trying to be mean, I just want to try and understand him. If we can have an open, honest dialogue, then we can better understand one another.
At the very least, I want him to know I genuinely care, I don’t want people to be in despair and dread, also since I think that weebhunter is more than deserving of some TLC

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

No your just gay.
I’m not trying to be mean, I just want to try and understand him. If we can have an open, honest dialogue, then we can better understand one another.
At the very least, I want him to know I genuinely care, I don’t want people to be in despair and dread, also since I think that weebhunter is more than deserving of some TLC
Fuck you I don’t want sympathy
I never said suicide was wrong. I was discussing the core choice of deciding to live and play this game called life is ultimately worth it or not. I am pro life because I believe our existence is something special to behold, and I think if people find something meaningful that raises them out of whatever suffering they are in or at least gives them strength to bear it, then the desire to end it won’t be something to even consider. I don’t think people are made for pleasure or happiness, that’s my problem with antinatalist philosophies, the compare it to how much positive verses negative experiences, where as I think life is something to fully accept, life is pain and suffering, it is what makes us grow, and every step to greater consciousness will require more pain in order to overcome suffering in its entirely. I do believe it’s true and I can completely understand why others would reject such a thing, but that’s how I want to live my life

I was a NEETish for more than a year, I may not fully understand how you feel, but I want to help make the world as best as I can make it out to be.

Regardless if you’re an antinatalist or not, if the fact in your mind that life is so bad that we should just all perish, I think you’re obligated to try to make it less worse or make it better. becoming resentful only makes the world worse.

That’s why even though I disagree with Atila’s philosophy and I don’t think it is really all that sophisticated, from what I can tell, he is actually a good person despite his online persona being a bit of a troll.
This reminds me, if Buddhism is about reducing suffering than me and Atila are truer Buddhists than you. Per quote:

[UWSL]Nanda, I do not extol the production of a new existence even a little bit;[/UWSL]

nor do I extol the production of a new existence for even a moment.

Why? The production of a new existence is suffering. For example, even

a little [bit of ] vomit stinks. In the same way, Nanda, the production of a

new existence, even a little bit, even for a moment, is suffering. Therefore,

Nanda, whatever comprises birth, [namely] the arising of matter,

its subsistence, its growth, and its emergence, the arising, subsistence,

growth, and emergence of feeling, conceptualization, conditioning

forces, and consciousness, [all that] is suffering. Subsistence is illness.

Growth is old age and death. Therefore, Nanda, what contentment is

there for one who is in the mother’s womb wishing for existence?

Garbhavakranti Sutra

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
He is a schizo who thinks having sex is evil what do you want to understand more

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
He is a schizo who thinks having sex is evil what do you want to understand more
He just seems depressed and nihilistic, usually people don’t hold such erroneous views in a serious manner unless they really dread life

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
No your just gay.

Fuck you I don’t want sympathy

This reminds me, if Buddhism is about reducing suffering than me and Atila are truer Buddhists than you. Per quote:

[UWSL]Nanda, I do not extol the production of a new existence even a little bit;[/UWSL]

nor do I extol the production of a new existence for even a moment.

Why? The production of a new existence is suffering. For example, even

a little [bit of ] vomit stinks. In the same way, Nanda, the production of a

new existence, even a little bit, even for a moment, is suffering. Therefore,

Nanda, whatever comprises birth, [namely] the arising of matter,

its subsistence, its growth, and its emergence, the arising, subsistence,

growth, and emergence of feeling, conceptualization, conditioning

forces, and consciousness, [all that] is suffering. Subsistence is illness.

Growth is old age and death. Therefore, Nanda, what contentment is

there for one who is in the mother’s womb wishing for existence?

Garbhavakranti Sutra
The Buddha never said that, that’s a Mahayana sutra written by some Chinese monk and attributed those words to the Buddha. Also, just seeing life as painful and unsatisfactory is not Buddhist.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
He just seems depressed and nihilistic, usually people don’t hold such erroneous views in a serious manner unless they really dread life
Its not like i hate him myself i know he had a hard life and im sure he is tough cookie thats why i talk to him in harsh manner. People like him dont believe that much in kindness of people especially words. It wont help him sadly. But a punch sure does

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Its not like i hate him myself i know he had a hard life and im sure he is tough cookie thats why i talk to him in harsh manner. People like him dont believe that much in kindness of people especially words. It wont help him sadly. But a punch sure does
I guess it’s just a consequence of Buddhist practice, I naturally have started to just be loving and compassionate and I feel blissful a lot.
It’s not BS, try it seriously if you’re curious, it’s why I believe in it, because I can confirm it with my own experience

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I guess it’s just a consequence of Buddhist practice, I naturally have started to just be loving and compassionate and I feel blissful a lot.
It’s not BS, try it seriously if you’re curious, it’s why I believe in it, because I can confirm it with my own experience
I know it works i also meditate. Do you mean the type of meditation where you try to be grateful for your blessings and you think about the good in this world? Ig it called mindfulness meditation

I do mainly other kinds of meditations

The vipassana to improve my mood and to get pure mind for a hour or two

The dot meditation. Draw a dot and focus on it until it starts moving. It helps with clearing the mind and improving focus

There other meditation i sont remember the name but it will help you to not feel the pain. It changes how the brain react to pain just like most meditation change the reaction of anxiety

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I know it works i also meditate. Do you mean the type of meditation where you try to be grateful for your blessings and you think about the good in this world? Ig it called mindfulness meditation

I do mainly other kinds of meditations

The vipassana to improve my mood and to get pure mind for a hour or two

The dot meditation. Draw a dot and focus on it until it starts moving. It helps with clearing the mind and improving focus

There other meditation i sont remember the name but it will help you to not feel the pain. It changes how the brain react to pain just like most meditation change the reaction of anxiety
Tbh “mindfulness meditation” is BS. Buddhist meditation cycles between Samatha and vipassana ( which is different the the vipassana that you practice which is basically just Samatha.

Mediation isn’t supposed to make you “happy“ it’s supposed to grow and cultivate a pure mind. Also right mindfulness and right effort are essential for that along with the rest of the Path

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Tbh “mindfulness meditation” is BS. Buddhist meditation cycles between Samatha and vipassana ( which is different the the vipassana that you practice which is basically just Samatha.

Mediation isn’t supposed to make you “happy“ it’s supposed to grow and cultivate a pure mind. Also right mindfulness and right effort are essential for that along with the rest of the Path
For me when my mind is clear im lot happier since the constant chat in my head is annoying. It seems that you know more than me so thanks for the info

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
For me when my mind is clear im lot happier since the constant chat in my head is annoying. It seems that you know more than me so thanks for the info
No problem, the Buddhist path only works if you practice each part of the path. When your mind is clear and in concentration, that’s a good thing, if you add the other parts of the path, you’ll be progressing well. Even though it is so subtle yet wondrous becoming more enlightened and blissful , the truth is that anyone can do it if they did the Path.

Activity
So far there's no one here